Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for non-NTers

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Have you ever been told you are better to talk to over text than IRL. I can have banter with friends over group chat but when it comes to hanging out IRL I am extremely hard to be around and awkward. Even with friends I have known for years and see daily. This is the main reason I LDAR alone and keep social contact online.

Someone on here told me I could communicate just fine.

NT is a meme, it doesn't make any difference if you're ugly.

I'm not particularly NT but I'm not autistic. I can talk to people etc. Has it helped me? Has it fuck.

Nobody talks to me to begin with. So hard to tell.

This forum is my only form of socialization.

yes. i find it much harder to communicate face to face

Same.. We're introverted people :/

Me? Be weird in real life? Whaaaat, no way.

This would be a blessing for me.

I am much better at writing my thoughts down than speaking them.

You have friends? Is this a brag thread?

I kick ass on the phone. I used frauding photos and twice I got girls to come over to my place without ever having met me. Of course the moment they saw me in real life it was O-V-E-R

Yes, the one or two friends that I do have say that I'm literally a different person online. Sometimes they don't even believe they're actually talking to "me"

meanwhile irl stuttery faggot who can't make eye contact for 1 second with an autistic deep voice like seung hui cho

i'd say the deep voice has made me a complete social reject though, it gets annoying having to repeat shit 900000 times, can't even talk louder because then people are like "lol why u mad bro"

imbored21 said:
You have friends? Is this a brag thread?

had. All but cut off now

whogivesafucc said:
Yes, the one or two friends that I do have say that I'm literally a different person online. Sometimes they don't even believe they're actually talking to "me"

meanwhile irl stuttery faggot who can't make eye contact for 1 second with an autistic deep voice like seung hui cho

i'd say the deep voice has made me a complete social reject though, it gets annoying having to repeat shit 900000 times, can't even talk louder because then people are like "lol why u mad bro"

Story of my life tbh. I talk too fkin quietly and when I speak up I sound like i'm shouting angrily

Yes. I come across much better via text\chat than IRL.

Incel_Dikshit said:
WTF IS NT

Neurotypical, non autistic. Usually refers to someone who can act normal in social situations

i have nothing to say both online and offline. i marvel at people talking constantly, like what the fuck do they talk about all that time?

kvn said:
i have nothing to say both online and offline. i marvel at people talking constantly, like what the fuck do they talk about all that time?

This. I have nothing to talk about unless it’s conplaining about incel life.