Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question for “mentalcels”: if you can talk to your sister and/or mother, why cant you talk to zoomer women?

All women are the same and zoomer women are socially retarded just like you

because ive known my sister for al my life and she doesnt judge me

I don't see a reason why we can't just perma all retards who identify as "mentalcels"

not one myself but (speaking for myself and presumably most users here) they don't want to fuck their mom and/or sister

I don't see a reason why we can't just perma all retards who identify as "mentalcels"
The only people here who I would actually say qualify as a true "mentalcel" are also turbomanlets so it wouldn't matter even if they were giga-NT.

there's two major differences when talking to your sister/female family members like cousins.
1) You don't have sexual intent with them which can make you act more autistic than you really are, and
2) in most cases, voicing your little "controversial" opinion with them won't get you immediately socially ostracized.

Don't have a sister but my mom doesn't fetisises about my height.

Benzos work better tbh and people can't tell you're under the influence unless you take blackout amounts.
can concur, and it can't be detected in case you're ever stopped in traffic, though i wouldnt recommend driving while on benzos unless you've at least built up some tolerance to them

can concur, and it can't be detected in case you're ever stopped in traffic, though i wouldnt recommend driving while on benzos unless you've at least built up some tolerance to them
You shouldn't drive until you've used them at least twice. It's just so you know how the drug effects you and what dosage is good

i'm too autistic to speak to foids, and i don't have any foid relatives that live with me (don't have a sister and my moms dead)

there's two major differences when talking to your sister/female family members like cousins.
1) You don't have sexual intent with them which can make you act more autistic than you really are, and
2) in most cases, voicing your little "controversial" opinion with them won't get you immediately socially ostracized.
Exactly, already act autistic enougj around my mom.

1. It doesn't matter how disinhibited you are with your sister; you know how to talk to a young woman. Guys with sisters are better at talking to women from what ive seen.
2. dont voice controversial opinions

Last edited:
I can call my sister a slut and she won't report me to the authorities. I can tell her that I hope some muzzie rapes her without her going to the cops because we're related.

My mother is something else tho. I honestly just want the inheritance.

Mentalcels are usually what used to be known as "love shy".

Meaning they only have problems when discussing topics of intimacy, sex, love, relationships with women.

Hapa IQ on full display :shhh:

1. It doesn't matter how disinhibited you are with your sister; you know how to talk to a young woman. Guys with sisters are better at talking to women from what ive seen.
2. dont voice controversial opinions
1) "knowing how to talk to women" is just a retarded notion. if you're really desperate to learn how to talk to women, go buy a red pill PUA course and actually practice by cold approaching or talking to female colleagues. when you're on the first few dates with a foid (which i doubt you've ever been) she should be the one talking 60-80% of the time anyway, and you mostly asking why, what, how questions. i think your problem is that you simply don't know how to interact with people in general.
2) contrary to what you think, if she shares the same beliefs, this is actually what will make a girl like and trust you more in the long run. i would know since my sister's boyfriend has VERY controversial ideas akin to mine :) and no he's not a gigastud, in fact he's about as tall as me (170cm), which is on the short side in the netherlands. voicing your true opinion shows you're not a coward who's afraid to take risks. if you're someone who's afraid of voicing their opinion and parrots every npc mainstream idea, good luck to you man, life will be very rough. because you likely won't be making any male friends either (not saying this to be mean). no risk no reward, unfortunately. the skill with women is being slow, subtle, and non-autistic about it in the beginning. here's where looks come into play - the better looking you are the more of your autistic/non-NT behavior and non-mainstream ideas she'll be willing to tolerate when initially learning to know you. sorry to spill the beans, but even the few chads i know have had to put in effort to get into relationships with high quality girls.

I don’t know where I could meet them in a natural way in real life.

I can’t. Retard.

I wouldn’t consider myself a “mentalcel” because the reason I can’t talk to women is because I am too ugly and it puts them off. Every time I have tried to get close enough to make a female friend I have gotten put in my place by the way they treat me.