Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Question for male FBI infiltrators

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Have blackpill ideas influenced you? Where do you stand in the incel to chad hiearachy? Is your boss a chad? In your organization, do chads have more power?

Can you make it into the FBI if you aren't a chad?

they cant really answer can they JFL

FBI agents aren't incel.

What if you're the one from FBI?

tbhtbhtbhtbh

They don’t even think about incels, yet. Wait until a couple more mass shootings and one of the guys posts on braincels or some lame copy. The media will run with that and we will be put on no fly lists.

they cant really answer can they JFL

That goes without saying. But imagine being a bluepilled FBI faggot assigned to track this site, and coming across all these ideas and then reevaluating your life in light of them. lmao.

A lot of people in organizations like the FBI/CIA are bluepilled Mormons.

any female fbi agents seeing this come to my house and fuck me or im going er

The notion that an FBI employee is getting paid to LARP here (wouldn't that be a dream job kek) and manually goes through every post here is pure fantasy. This isn't how Big Data works. What happens is that a lot of META data gets analysed for who is connected to who and such things. If there's a Daesh terrorist only one or two 'hops' away from you that'll put you on their radar. At such a point maybe an employee's job will be dedicated to watching you personally.

The notion that an FBI employee is getting paid to LARP here (wouldn't that be a dream job kek) and manually goes through every post here is pure fantasy. This isn't how Big Data works. What happens is that a lot of META data gets analysed for who is connected to who and such things. If there's a Daesh terrorist only one or two 'hops' away from you that'll put you on their radar. At such a point maybe an employee's job will be dedicated to watching you personally.
Yea, but no one gives a shit about incels anyway. No one is collecting data on us.

It’s over

The (((FBI))) can honestly kiss my ass. I disagree and argue against many of the legal issues right now and would promote an uprising against the current Judeo-gynocentric government.

Yea, but no one gives a shit about incels anyway. No one is collecting data on us.

It’s over
Yeah they DGAF about us is basically the take away from what I said.

The (((FBI))) can honestly kiss my ass. I disagree and argue against many of the legal issues right now and would promote an uprising against the current Judeo-gynocentric government.

Hey FBI, if you don't ER your workplace you're a cuckold faggot who slaves away for Chad bosses while defending women who would never sleep with you.

Christopher is definitely a chad, always giving good morning to everyone, but when he gets to my table he ignores me completely, fucking cunt

As a fbicel I can neither confirm nor deny that Chad's have more power.

You don't have to be Chad to make it into the FBI, or even male. But I do think you have to swear some kind of allegiance to the Merkin constitution. I told them that James Bond was my second cousin and so they let me join and gave me a license to kek :feelzez: I think Mulder & Scully are starting to suspect I may be a double agent now though :feelstrash: