Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Islamic cels assuming God even exists

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
In the quran you get a strong sense that everything is predestined predetermined almost as if its all a large cosmic story your fate seems to written.

Know I'm not stupid Ive seen the 20th century the acts of barbarism it makes me think he's just given up I mean hod himself intervened at babel and yet he couldnt stop 1 single war in the 20th century.

Know in the quran it says God is a deceiver what makes you think we're not all pawns in cosmic game what makes you think he hasn't given up on us what makes you think were not some failed draft what makes you think God doesn't grow tired.

@RREEEEEEEEE answer this man if the quran is the word of God and every word is the eternal holy word of the creator then your creator admits he is a lier your own book so why worship it assuming such an entity exists

It's not a strong self of pre-destination because it's what it actually is. We say that everything that's going to happen was going to happen, no matter what. Your question and thinking are both inherently flawed. What makes you think He's a liar? He gave us free will, and we act upon it but ultimately He already knows what decisions we were going to make, thus why everything is pre-destined and pre-determined already, because He has the insight that we lack. Also, I don't believe God is actively working nowadays. He now lets everything happen with His permission, but every wrongdoer will be brought to justice in the grave and on the Day of Resurrection.

It's not a strong self of pre-destination because it's what it actually is. We say that everything that's going to happen was going to happen, no matter what. Your question and thinking are both inherently flawed. What makes you think He's a liar? He gave us free will, and we act upon it but ultimately He already knows what decisions we were going to make, thus why everything is pre-destined and pre-determined already, because He has the insight that we lack. Also, I don't believe God is actively working nowadays. He now lets everything happen with His permission, but every wrongdoer will be brought to justice in the grave and on the Day of Resurrection.

But if god admits to being a deceiver and he intervened at babel and everything you could say is fated can you not deduce by the simple fact this all seems like a story added to that he used to intervene originally in creation by then stopped does it not make you feel like God has either given up doesn't care or were in this for his sadictic pleasure assuming he exists off course

But if god admits to being a deceiver and he intervened at babel and everything you could say is fated can you not deduce by the simple fact this all seems like a story added to that he used to intervene originally in creation by then stopped does it not make you feel like God has either given up doesn't care or were in this for his sadictic pleasure assuming he exists off course
Where are you getting this from that God admits to being a "deceiver"? God only actively worked - for instance, by letting prophets perform miracles with His permission - during the times of the prophets. After the last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that stopped. He has given mankind all the signs they needed, if you wish to believe or not is up to you, He doesn't need to prove to you anything anymore because proof has already been given in the form of the Qur'an.

Where are you getting this from that God admits to being a "deceiver"? God only actively worked - for instance, by letting prophets perform miracles with His permission - during the times of the prophets. After the last prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that stopped. He has given mankind all the signs they needed, if you wish to believe or not is up to you, He doesn't need to prove to you anything anymore because proof has already been given in the form of the Qur'an.

Many verses of the quran uses the term deceiver the very first verse of the quran says he seals the hearts of those who won't belive eternal predestination added to that we know from the texts there is the concept of the eternal tablets of destiny.

Going by the words of your own book God is not only a deceiver he also fates things meaning we have no free will added to that from what I can deduce from the quran God is very selective in who he intervenes with

Added to all this to crumble the already weakening kingdom looking at human history looking at nature looking at how life functions I get the idea of a cruel deceiving uncaring god not only does he not care but I truly think he writes stories and when he's bored he moves on were not his image were his toys.

Also if your interested in where I got this concept from u suggest you watch super natural beautiful show but its similar to this conception.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Last edited:
Everything is cyclical. Everything. Our lives, where we go from youth to old age before dying. Art movements are cyclical, they are born, flourish and then disappear. Cultures are cyclical, indeed, entire civilizations.

And, ultimately, the universe itself is cyclical and what we are experiencing now is the end of the larger cycle of creation, predicted by all religions, including Islam. It's the age of the dajjal.

Everything is cyclical. Everything. Our lives, where we go from youth to old age before dying. Art movements are cyclical, they are born, flourish and then disappear. Cultures are cyclical, indeed, entire civilizations.

And, ultimately, the universe itself is cyclical and what we are experiencing now is the end of the larger cycle of creation, predicted by all religions, including Islam. It's the age of the dajjal.

It feels like all ages are the ages of the dajjal just look at evoultion literally makes you realize god is a deceiver

I don't believe in evolution. Looks to me it is only people who are deceiving themselves.

I don't believe in evolution. Looks to me it is only people who are deceiving themselves.
everything is a lie, an illusion. ur brain and shit like that i cant trust anything