Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for incels who still use tinder and talk to women

Nothing better to do. I'm praying for a miracle. Never heard of a currycel manlet with a below average face being "lucky" even outside of finding a date. I mostly use tinder to catfish though.

Because people LARP as super-hardcore nihilists online while they still have hope and want a girl to like them irl.

Because people LARP as super-hardcore nihilists online while they still have hope and want a girl to like them irl.

I don't think LARP is the correct term here. People have multiple personality facets. Some of them might even be contradictory but as they are seen as separate there isn't any conflict that might lead to cognitive dissonance. See Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde as a metaphor.

I don't think LARP is the correct term here. People have multiple personality facets. Some of them might even be contradictory but as they are seen as separate there isn't any conflict that might lead to cognitive dissonance. See Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde as a metaphor.
You're right. Message boards are a place where one part of a person's personality can be unbound and reinforced because it's a specialized and safe environment.

I still have some hope