Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for incels older than 20

Do people (especially women) still call you a boy/young man even though you're in your 20s?

• Yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Rarely

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
supersoldier

supersoldier

Neetcel
★★★★★
Do people (especially women) still call you a boy/young man even though you're in your 20s?

I dont talk to people

I dont talk to people
i'm not talking about social life or something, just when you have to go to the store or doing some paperwork

I am a manlet so it kind of answers itself lol, I also look younger especially when I shave, I do not mind too much though since as I age I hope I will take after my parents and look good

I had to do paperwork today and the women called me a boy :feelskek:

i'm not talking about social life or something, just when you have to go to the store or doing some paperwork
Only those 40+ ppl still call me young. I'm 24

Only people aged 40+ still call me young

yes. voice, face, & height have barely changed since 14. most people mistake me for being 15-16. i am never treated like an adult, even by people my age and younger. cashiers always give me a hard time when i'm buying booze. boomers will tell you "you are blessed to look young for your age". it is not. as a man, it is a curse. you are given no respect and always looked down on.

It would be an elderly person if I do get called.

5'4 manlet cutecel is brutal. Everytone thinks I'm 16 and treats me like a kid.

I'm 27, my normie younger brother is 23. Some youngling once mistook him for my 'son'.

I was fatmaxxed and (jihadi)beardmaxxed though.

The only person who talks with me is my boomer boss and he does call me a young man

I am manlet but i get called "young man" most times

Nope i was always looking older than my peers they started to calling me mr when i was in my teens. But those were just cashiers i don't talk with foids. Nowadays i must look like i'm 40 or 50 years old.

Im 31 years old and people guess im max 20 years old.

So im babyfacemaxxing

nah im a outdoor nature enthusiast.

My Daddy has a huge dick and me not, so genetically wise im lowhuman
are you sure you're his biological son? Or it's probably mother genes who spoiled everything

are you sure you're his biological son? Or it's probably mother genes who spoiled everything
not sure about that. my nephew looks like me 100% though Sounds weird ye.

I do look more like my mother i guess

yes, that's why I'm a silly inkler

Yes. I'm 5'4 and look somewhat youthful
I've been called a little boy with disrespectful intent by other men. I've been mistaken for someone under 16 lots of times

Since Norwood Reaper visited me in teens have always looked over a decade older

Shit must fucking suck. Do you get height mogged among femoids where you live?
Where I live is mostly Filipino and Pacific Islander and I STILL get heightmogged by the fucking Filipino immigrant workers coming here from the Philippines. I get heightmogged by Korean and Japanese tourists and fucking middle schoolers lmfao. It's so over for me brocel, I'm barely taller than the average woman here I make their pussies dry up.

Where I live is mostly Filipino and Pacific Islander and I STILL get heightmogged by the fucking Filipino immigrant workers coming here from the Philippines. I get heightmogged by Korean and Japanese tourists and fucking middle schoolers lmfao. It's so over for me brocel, I'm barely taller than the average woman here I make their pussies dry up.
Plankton angry gif

yes. voice, face, & height have barely changed since 14. most people mistake me for being 15-16. i am never treated like an adult, even by people my age and younger. cashiers always give me a hard time when i'm buying booze. boomers will tell you "you are blessed to look young for your age". it is not. as a man, it is a curse. you are given no respect and always looked down on.
You are 18?

Yes, i am an ethniccel and a heightcel, and babyfacecel due to diabetes

people talk to me like i am retarded

I can't say for sure, because I'm not a social person, you know. It was a long time ago. Rather no than yes.

lack of sun exposure
sun ages your skin and i'm a neet that lacks vit d constantly and yet always looked way older than i really was it's all in the genes, slav genes = 10+ years to the age starting in your teens

Only my grandma but I guess it's normal lol

I'm in my 30s and people still treat me like a fucking kid. Because of my height, they just treat me like an ugly retarded kid which means they treat me less than human. I get disrespected everywhere. I go and I have to realize these are by all sex havers. These are by people who have children who are enjoying adult lives and adult things. And I still feel like a child I fucking hate my life.