Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for incel tears: where should we go to meet women who would actually be interested in dating us?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
Incel tears claims that tinder is not real life (not true, but let's pretend it is). Where should we go to meet women then?? Cold approaching doesn't work unless you're Chad. Women don't want to be bothered by strangers in public. I know because I've tried it. So what other options do we have? School? Well i'm not school aged but trust me NO women were interested in me when I was in high school or college. And no I was not "creepy" or weird. I was actually very sociable back in the day. All of my friends in high school were girls. They all thought I had a great personality. They all loved me............as a "brother". They friendzoned me because I'm ugly. When I went to college I had the same problem. I made a few female friends but was friendzoned. School is no longer an option for me so where should I go? Church? ALREADY TRIED THAT! Didn't work. Hobbies? Well none of my hobbies require me to socialize. So I can't meet women like that. What other options do I have??

Instead of laughing at us and gaslighting us why don't you actually give us some REAL answers?!

And stop saying it's a personality issue. It's not. My half brother is the stereotypical "bad boy". He has all the dark triad traits. He has a criminal record. He is unemployed. He is a jerk and treats women like shit. But because he is Chad, he has NO problem with women. He doesn't even need to approach women, they approach him!

Sooo Incel Tears, are you going to post a response to me and give us some suggestions? Or are you going to conveniently ignore this post because the blackpill is true and you have no real suggestions to give?!

Last edited:
JFL at thinking that if you're trying to meet femoids IRL that you aren't competing with men on tinder who they could get instead of you

JFL at thinking that if you're trying to meet femoids IRL that you aren't competing with men on tinder who they could get instead of you
i know that. I am completely blackpilled and know there is no hope for me to ever meet a woman. But I want to see what incel tears has to say. I want to see if they have any real suggestions to give us. I will even go try their suggestions. I know i will get rejected, but i will still try to prove to them that they are wrong.

they'll probably tell you not to think about t, sex isnt important and you'll evetually meet someone ie after wageslavemaxing you might get a chance with a 40 year old roastie

they'll probably tell you not to think about t, sex isnt important and you'll evetually meet someone ie after wageslavemaxing you might get a chance with a 40 year old roastie
:feelskek:

It may be easier to get IT's attention by posting this on their subreddit.
I've read replies to a post an incel made there once asking for advice. They do not have answers outside of basic shit that you should know.

They're going to tell you it's because these foids could somehow "sense" your thirst or desperation, not because of your looks. Ignoring that foids want to be desired (by Chad) and the only reason your desire to be with them is repulsive to them is because you are. They will tell you blackops2cel can just get a haircut and lift weights when he has thin hair, a high bald line, and narrow shoulders. They are pathetic liars who bully us because we're the only ones they can.

They're going to tell you it's because these foids could somehow "sense" your thirst or desperation, not because of your looks. Ignoring that foids want to be desired (by Chad) and the only reason your desire to be with them is repulsive to them is because you are. They will tell you blackops2cel can just get a haircut and lift weights when he has thin hair, a high bald line, and narrow shoulders. They are pathetic liars who bully us because we're the only ones they can.
women are psychics who can sense my thirst and desperation but they cannot sense when Chad is a violent thug with a criminal history. They cannot sense when Chad is a cheating fuckboy. They cannot sense when Chad is a misogynistic jerk. They cannot sense when Chad is a deadbeat who will leave them pregnant and abandon them so they can be single mothers. etc etc etc...

women are psychics who can sense my thirst and desperation but they cannot sense when Chad is a violent thug with a criminal history. They cannot sense when Chad is a cheating fuckboy. They cannot sense when Chad is a misogynistic jerk. They cannot sense when Chad is a deadbeat who will leave them pregnant and abandon them so they can be single mothers. etc etc etc...
Because Chad is a Machiavellian master of manipulation and social savvy.

How this same Chad hasn't used his extreme high IQ to get enough money and status to date higher than worthless skanks who become single mothers in the first place is beyond them.

Because Chad is a Machiavellian master of manipulation and social savvy.

How this same Chad hasn't used his extreme high IQ to get enough money and status to date higher than worthless skanks who become single mothers in the first place is beyond them.
the SCARY thing about Ted Bundy is he didnt look EVIL

typical responses...

typical responses...

Yeah lmao

Foids give awful dating advice to men. Chads do the exact opposite of what they say and slay

Bars and clubs are looks based like tinder

Lmao personality is the most important factor in attractiveness don't make me laugh. You can't see touch or smell personality

Jfl at taking a bunch of crap some freelance copy writer wrote for some dating blog as gospel truth. The actual social science says just be hot. Too bad that's much easier said than done

If they knew they wouldn't be stalking losers on the internet.