Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Question for fellow infant CIRCUMCISIONCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
How does it feel that your parents decided to mutilate the most sexually sensitive and pleasurable part of your body without your consent? How does it feel knowing that all circumcisions performed before puberty stunt penis growth? How does it feel that you can't jack off without a mountain of lube the way that an uncut man can? How does it feel that you lost 90% of the feeling in your dick? How does it feel that you will inevitably suffer from erectile disfunction when you hit 40 because your glans will have been chafing against your underwear your entire life? How does it feel being cucked at birth by the humans that you are supposed to trust the most?

"B-b-b-but its cleaner and girls prefer it that way"

STOP COPING YOU BITCH! Any girl that has actually experienced an intact man knows that au natural is the way to go.

Us circumcisioncels will never be the men that we were destined to be.

Over for you and for other circumcisioncels.

yikes who hurt u
79BED88C F640 421E A553 B95DD3B6DEA8

Idk man my penis looks better circumcised tbh

The government should buy us foreskin restoration surgery and give us a sex slave and 10 million dollars each for what they put us through, and that's not asking a lot.

Ruin my copes tbh. They said it's done so I can grow more. While the reality is I'm still a turbomanlet with underdeveloped jaw after puberty. At least my dick looks better circumcised

I don't come from a place that chops pieces of baby dick off
What a disgusting, subhuman, savage practice

The government should buy us foreskin restoration surgery and give us a sex slave and 10 million dollars each for what they put us through, and that's not asking a lot.
The ultra-sensitive nerves in natural foreskin can unfortunately never be resorted. We definitely deserve to receive significant monetary and sexual reparations from the government, and finally make male genital mutilation illegal.
Idk man my penis looks better circumcised tbh
STOP COPING YOU BITCH! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The ultra-sensitive nerves in natural foreskin can unfortunately never be resorted. We definitely deserve to receive significant monetary and sexual reparations from the government, and finally make male genital mutilation illegal.
They need to fund an organization named foregen. They say they use stem cells to regrow human foreskin.

I'm not one to hold grudges so whatever, at least I'm in the US where circumcision is expected/normal (as unfortunate as that is).

I'm not one to hold grudges so whatever, at least I'm in the US where circumcision is expected/normal (as unfortunate as that is).
Location and status-quomaxxing is the only legit cope for us tbh

I still have my foreskin, because my parents aren’t Jew worshippers. No woman has ever seen my dick, but I imagine most US foids would be disgusted by my foreskin because they are used to seeing circumcised dicks.