Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for ethnic poorcels living in a western country

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
I think many here are in same situation

First of all i'm a curry born in Germany, i'm poor and ugly, i don't have a job, no school degree (unlike most curries in America who are rich, most curries in Europe are not)

My question is, is it possible to marry a good looking foid in your home country if you're poor?

I have heard different opinions on this topic, some say you just need to live in a rich country and you can get every foid in Pakistan, others say it's difficult you need at least a good job, stable income, education, if not it's impossible

What do you think?

Over for you buddy boyo.
Had a currycel mate in high school, it was brutally over for him

how's germany for manlets?

I'm considering germany as an option to escape my shithole

Probably yes. I live in a shithole and some foids would 100% having sex with a first worlder, expecting to get a citzenship.

Also, a poor in germany lives as good as an upper middle class guy in a shithole

If you're a citizen/pr you do have a chance, although smaller than a rich currycel obviously. But be prepared to be cucked/have a sexless/loveless marriage once she gets her pr/citizenship.

how's germany for manlets?

I'm considering germany as an option to escape my shithole
It's over, nowadays all foids here want guys taller than 180 at least, some even 185 cm

No, over for us.

Is Germany worse than USA for ethnics ?

Not anymore. Nowadays even ethnics in 3rd world countries have standards. Maybe if you get a completely dirt poor girl whose family are on the verge of starvation but even that's hard to find.

No its not.
I always thought if i move to Pakistan i'll get peace, nobody is more racist, you'll be respected but i realised how fucked up the people in Pakistan are, if they're nice to you it's for their own good, it's basically the same everywhere

if you are poor and ugly no foid will let you merry her.