Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Question for citybuildercels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I have a question for all you fans of games like Simcity, Cities Skylines, Tropico or any simulator about building cities. What's your playstyle in this kind of games? Do you try to make your cities a good place to live and keep citizens happy or you're just a despot dictator trying to make the most awful and miserable city ever? For me tbh it depends on the game, in Cities Skylines since everything is much more automatic and easy I like to fuck shit up, like make the river so polluted it's grey and then put a touristic area in there, or put tolls everywhere so people have to pay to use the car even within their city limits kek. Or make a district of heavy industry and in front build homes so people get sick from pollution and die. My cities have so much deaths that when I build a hospital immediately there's a long queue of ambulances.

In other games like Tropico I like to make my island actually a nice play to live, with enough food, leisure and job opportunities for my citizens. I keep the neighborhoods well organized and build houses near job places to avoid slums. I make the area where my palace is the nicest with the most expensive houses of course. But if the rebels are annoying I just kill them or if people are ungrateful I alter the election results so I win again :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Though years ago in Tropico 4 I tried to replicate North Korea and I created an island that only had military industry, it didn't even have modern farms but it had a nuclear program :feelskek:

I never play the campaign or normal mode because I always end up bankrupt, I just play creative mode with infinite money.

Last edited: