Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for cels with dead end jobs

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Put yourself in my shoes, its easy asf security job sometimes you have to deal with annoying fucks which is annoying but the rest 90% is being on phone and trying not to die out of boredom. But there is a catch my nigger boss made me work 210 hours in 3 weeks after i came back from vacation, next month not looking too good either and that leaves me alomost no time for copes. So what would you do in my place?

Put yourself in my shoes, its easy asf security job sometimes you have to deal with annoying fucks which is annoying but the rest 90% is being on phone and trying not to die out of boredom. But there is a catch my nigger boss made me work 210 hours in 3 weeks after i came back from vacation, next month not looking too good either and that leaves me alomost no time for copes. So what would you do in my place?
I would go ER

My job is 4 hours a week cleaning empty offices

Piss easy

Neetcel? I envy u nigga
Its lonely as fuck, I would rather be a normie with a high paying job, But thats unobtainalble since im an incel freak, Atleast id get some social interaction but its just hell when im leered upon with disgust, So working is out of the question, I dont fit in anywhere, Not even in college, My jew nose birth defect makes everyone automatically hate me and reject me and foids called me creep in college alot of times, its fucking over

If i was chad id have the motivation to work to get rich but im incel so i cant make connections like he can :(

I didnt feel this much loneliness when i was rotting in my parents basement, I kinda miss it, I could go upstairs and join them and watch movie whenever i wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back