Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for Burgers, why are there so many Latino players in Baseball?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
I was watching MLB One in a billion plays video and most of these guys were mutts. Hardly saw any pure blood cumskin. Also baseball is boring as FUCKKK.

I was watching MLB One in a billion plays video and most of these guys were mutts. Hardly saw any pure blood cumskin.

Sports is mostly dominated by blacks and mixed whites.

Also baseball is boring as FUCKKK.
Baseball is shit, agreed

White americans have gotten fat and don't know how to orgemaxx like NFL linemen.

White americans have gotten fat and don't know how to orgemaxx like NFL linemen.
This. Audience members were mostly fat white republicans tbh ngl

But NFL is dominated by cornfed white Chads.
Just the quarterback position

Most of the running backs/ wide recievers and the defense squads are blacks.

other than soccer which nobody in burgerland cares about, baseball is the most popular sport in south/central america where all the latincels immigrate from so they can get paid in the U.S. leagues

I don't watch sports anymore, I find it difficult to relate to the concept of caring about a sports club. It is even stranger in USA, there they even support the college sports teams in their city. Either they are coping too hard or they have too much free time.

other than soccer which nobody in burgerland cares about, baseball is the most popular sport in south/central america where all the latincels immigrate from so they can get paid in the U.S. leagues
How come burgers don't care about soccer? Their women's team are world champions and it's mighty popular in Europe. It's even popular in Australia (aka mini USA)

Baseball in the 1950s and 1960s was probably pretty great. Before the darkies took over the game and stunk it up.