Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for Braziliancels.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
How close is your nation of Brazil on the verge of political civil war right now? I'm curious. :feelsjuice:

They've all temporarily united in the face of soccer legend Pele dying! :feelshehe:

Though if a civil war was to happen, I'd have expected it to flare up as soon as Bolsonaro lost power. :feelsjuice:

They've all temporarily united in the face of soccer legend Pele dying! :feelshehe:

Though if a civil war was to happen, I'd have expected it to flare up as soon as Bolsonaro lost power. :feelsjuice:
Bolsonaro hasn't conceded to the national election results where his political supporters are violently clashing with the political supporters of Lula. A case of political conservatives against political leftists it seems, I'm very curious how that plays out overtime. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
@Mainländer
A lot of people still have hope that our armed forces will do something to prevent Lula from coming into power, but I personally think they won't do anything. The armed forces are mostly sellouts and only want their big salaries by the end of the month, they couldn't care less if there's a narcocommunist from Foro de São Paulo in power, Lula and Dilma were already in power for more than 10 years and no one has done anything.

According to our constitution, when there are too many problems between two of the three powers (executive, legislative and judiciary), the armed forces must act as the mediator and solve the issue. But there has been a lot of problems between the executive and judiciary for years now and they didn't do shit.

Our corrupt narco supreme court calls the shots now. Bolsonaro has managed to get elected even with the probably rigged voting system in 2018 but the leftists had decades before that to occupy all media, unions, schools, political power and even the supreme court. They rule everything here, it's the Gramsci strategy of occupying spaces. So the president alone couldn't do much and not even the armed forces seem to be on his side.

I just hope we don'tget as bad as Venezuela and others, I don't want to have to go back to Germany.

How close is your nation of Brazil on the verge of political civil war right now? I'm curious. :feelsjuice:
Not that close tbh. We have a few thousand inssurectionists protesting in front of the main military bases here asking for military intervention. Some guys was arrested with a bunch of guns and explosives and he was planning to attack the capital on jan 1st. but imo it'll all die down after the new president takes office.

The ecnomy will probably go to shit tho since he's a leftist social democrat that focuses on woke problems like racism/homophobia instead of actual, important problems

2023 will definetely be an interesting year for brazillians.

Untill they don't learn that the enemy is USA and start supporting Venezuela and bomb the fuck out of gringos together while managing themselves like Uruguay started to do, they can rot in their misery tbh. Same applies for Velenzuela and Uruguay, south america have a chance if they fuckin wake up against their northnerer enemy.

A lot of people still have hope that our armed forces will do something to prevent Lula from coming into power, but I personally think they won't do anything. The armed forces are mostly sellouts and only want their big salaries by the end of the month, they couldn't care less if there's a narcocommunist from Foro de São Paulo in power, Lula and Dilma were already in power for more than 10 years and no one has done anything.

According to our constitution, when there are too many problems between two of the three powers (executive, legislative and judiciary), the armed forces must act as the mediator and solve the issue. But there has been a lot of problems between the executive and judiciary for years now and they didn't do shit.

Our corrupt narco supreme court calls the shots now. Bolsonaro has managed to get elected even with the probably rigged voting system in 2018 but the leftists had decades before that to occupy all media, unions, schools, political power and even the supreme court. They rule everything here, it's the Gramsci strategy of occupying spaces. So the president alone couldn't do much and not even the armed forces seem to be on his side.

I just hope we don'tget as bad as Venezuela and others, I don't want to have to go back to Germany.
how fuck can u go back to germany. u got germany citizenship?

Not that close tbh. We have a few thousand inssurectionists protesting in front of the main military bases here asking for military intervention. Some guys was arrested with a bunch of guns and explosives and he was planning to attack the capital on jan 1st. but imo it'll all die down after the new president takes office.

The ecnomy will probably go to shit tho since he's a leftist social democrat that focuses on woke problems like racism/homophobia instead of actual, important problems
Keep us posted, geopolitics that is to say developing politics in other nations interests me a great deal. :feelsjuice:

Untill they don't learn that the enemy is USA and start supporting Venezuela and bomb the fuck out of gringos together while managing themselves like Uruguay started to do, they can rot in their misery tbh. Same applies for Velenzuela and Uruguay, south america have a chance if they fuckin wake up against their northnerer enemy.
Makes sense. :feelsjuice:

they couldn't care less if there's a narcocommunist from Foro de São Paulo
That shit fucked LATAM so much in the ass!
LATAM wouldn't be a putrid shithole if it wasn't for that shit ngl
just hope we don'tget as bad as Venezuela
Kek, what do you honestly think is the future of South America at this point jfl?

I stopped following during Dilma.