Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for baldcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I appreciate baldness is death for 80% of men, but why can you not wear a wig/toupee or something? Surely you can get realistic ones these days.

This is probably a silly question as it seems too obvious, but I’m just wondering.

Plenty of dudes do. If it actually looks realistic don't see why it'd be an issue especially in the early stages of dating before the 'foid knew.

Plenty of dudes do. If it actually looks realistic don't see why it'd be an issue especially in the early stages of dating before the 'foid knew.

Wel yeah, this. It would likely work as long as you’re careful (stay out the wind) and for the first few dates. Probably long enough to actually get laid. Seems to me that a lot of baldies just can’t be assed putting in some effort.

I appreciate baldness is death for 80% of men, but why can you not wear a wig/toupee or something? Surely you can get realistic ones these days.

This is probably a silly question as it seems too obvious, but I’m just wondering.

"Just comb it over bro, nobody will notice."

4d03feffb18d42514d6ceadee0cc8029  combover male haircuts

if you knew about the upkeep, you'd get it. it's not as simple as hurr durr glue om hair n it juz stiks boyo! no. you're a prisoner. you literally have to plan everything around your rug head. plus, if you're a wage slave you can't just show up to work with hair when you were a baldcel before. you'll face relentless mocking and ostracization from the normans.

yea, just get a wig bro! no 1 wil notice

jr_pj_mens_toupees_big_1new.jpg

Just wig it bro.