Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Aspie-cels

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
How did you become aspie. diagnosed
Was it from birth or was it SELF-diagnosed

Self-diagnosed. I have been this way from birth.

Birth. Diagnosed with PDD-NOS at 7. I would do weird shit like chew on my shirts when I was little and learned to speak a year later than most children.

Got hospitalised because i started sperging in school didn't go to classes and crap like that and then they diagnosed me in the hospital

Long story. I'm officially diagnosed though and as a kid they thought I had autism because I've always been anti-social and would just sit there lining up objects all day.

I hate e-diagnosing neckbeards and attention whores. I get the whole argument about "not everybody has healthcare"! but 1.) If your behavior were really that different from the norm, the system would have diagnosed you (at least with something) as a kid, and 2.) You could have a lot of different things, or nothing at all. That's why diagnosis is best left to a professional (even though many of them admittedly do believe lots of bluepill bullshit)

i have schizotypal disorder which is probably worse than aspergers honestly