Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News question for all you weaboos out there

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
some of you guys are alright

you do realise that if anime girls were real they'd be repulsed by you and hate you? how can you not look at a cute idealised 10/10 soft looking anime girl and not think that she would treat you like you had a contagious disease is she was a real person and knew you? she would despise you more than any man on Earth is capable of despising you. she would not be your waifu at all.

anime girls = shit cope unless it's for avi halo or masturbation 2bh

eternal suffering for weeb cucks

Anime not being real is what makes it so easy to cope with as compared to a western TV series. It's easier to get lost in the imagination of something that doesn't exist vs the reality of what does exist.

Anime girls not being real is the entire point.

You are asking how anyone could like chocolate when if you took away the flavor and replaced it with vomit it would taste awful.

My life sucks so I'm going to live in my own world. Fuck 3d

As if I wouldn't be able to KokotnotsuMaxx.

Dagashi-Kashi-Hotaru-Shidare-Kokonotsu-Shikada.HTC-One-wallpaper-1080x1920.jpg

Cope, anime girls love to be defiled by ugly old big men like me :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I don't watch that time of anime, it's annoying.

I dropped watching but i don't understand this.

They aint real so I can imagine her to do anything I want. Its a good cope so I can pretend atleast to have someone who loves me, Im getting a body pillow soon so I can sleep better.

me having a girl attracted to me is unrealistic, but so is a bunch of shit that happens in anime

so i think that point is invalid

Just be a main character bro

You are asking how anyone could like chocolate when if you took away the flavor and replaced it with vomit it would taste awful.

I only watch real nigga anime such as DBZ and Naruto

This tbh
They aint real so I can imagine her to do anything I want. Its a good cope so I can pretend atleast to have someone who loves me, Im getting a body pillow soon so I can sleep better.
High IQ

If they can love ugly bastards they can love us! But on a more serious note, I understand that even anime girls would avoid me but I can't stop looking at them they are just too cute! I mean you must be legit homosexual to find this cute tbh fam.
Tsukihi150

that’s if their brains became like human female brains and wired the same way, but since it’s 2D they don’t have brains so it’s ok to copemaxx, they are pure and if anybody brings them to life w a female brain they would be automatically tainted. The only true waifus would be those anime girls brought to life w proper wiring in their brains that would make them love me

I like to think Megumin would love me, it's a great cope tbh.

This is a blackpill for all weebcels out there

I like anime but now a days it's just so fucking boring and repetitive oh there's another 24 episode anime cool they're all the same just from a different viewpoint

that’s if their brains became like human female brains and wired the same way, but since it’s 2D they don’t have brains so it’s ok to copemaxx, they are pure and if anybody brings them to life w a female brain they would be automatically tainted. The only true waifus would be those anime girls brought to life w proper wiring in their brains that would make them love me