Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Question] Baldcels: why don't you wear wigs?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Serious question: why don't bald men wear wigs? Is it because it's not socially acceptable, does it look fake, is it expensive/ hard to maintain? What's the deal?

I thought about it before and while I was recovering from my hair transplant. One reason for me was that it affects growth of a transplant but also that it is as you said very hard to maintain and very expensive.

In some cases you have to restick the wig on your head yourself every few days, although some companies market it as "lasting up to 6 weeks" before it needs resticking but the girl in the place I went to to find out about it literally told me that's a lie/exaggeration and they are simply talking about the best possible case scenario.

Imagine taking your hair off in the mirror, looking like a monk and reglueing it back on your head every couple of days. You can also go to the salon and they do it for you but that's extra charge.

At the moment I've had a transplant and am using spray on hair to thicken it up so it looks better while I save up for another transplant to lower my hairline further.

Apparently my balding dad and my mum who's dad was balding thought it would be a good idea to have sex without a condom and create me. Thanks dick heads.

It looks fake as fuck. Also, most people that know me have seen me bald. I don't care to be honest. My face is the problem

i don't care about my hair i care about my face

@Stanx22
what do you think

@Stanx22
what do you think
Wigs are social suicide and it's unacceptable for a bald guy to wear a wig. He'd get destroyed if he got caught.

i don't care about my hair i care about my face
Hair is 1/3 of your face. If your hair is gone, 1/3 of your face is gone.
This. Balding seriously fucks up your face.

Balding

no hope for us baldcels exceptrope