Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question and poll for masculinity copers

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date

Well?

• The twink

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • The bald guy

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Who do you think gets more attention from women?

This guy:

GR8ERppXYAAbQEH.jpg:large

Or this guy:

5a8be41fc10b229a8c27030628d5e8f3.jpg

The twink looks like a foid

he's not a troon?

I voted the bald mogger

It's true that prettyboy chads are generally the most desired type of men, more so than the masculine ogres, but not in this particular case.

depends whos taller

That twink would only appeal to a certain group of women, particularly bisexual women who tend to be more attracted to women than men. He literally looks like a foid/troon.

That twink would only appeal to a certain group of women, particularly bisexual women who tend to be more attracted to women than men. He literally looks like a foid/troon.
He needs to get beaten up

I think the feminine looking guy would attract more younger women but the bald guy would attract older women

I think the feminine looking guy would attract more younger women but the bald guy would attract older women
This might be the right take

But considering too that most men want younger women.. would it better to look like a twink faggot or like a bald guy?

Bald guy definitely, if he's tall. Only lesbians would look at the foid-looking guy.

bald guy

the first guy looks like a fag, he probably gets a lot of attention in gay nightclubs at least

I don't agree with masculinity copers, but honestly this 'prettyboy' example is too gay-coded

Probably the twink. He looks significantly younger, and that gives him the edge in of itself.

Bald dude looks like a 36-year-old that is married to or dating a single mother whom he is helping to raise her child, and probably has a biological child of his own from a failed previous relationship. :feelskek:

Awful example dude

Looks more like a tranny than prettyboy

Hair isn't necessarily life, and baldy has jaw

This might be the right take

But considering too that most men want younger women.. would it better to look like a twink faggot or like a bald guy?
The twink probably