Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question about simps and simping

DJungle

DJungle

Greycel
Due to my derealizations i am having, i have this thing where i have tendencies to attach to people way to fast for really minor things. I have lost all my friends during my puberty, so even 1 friend is a huge new thing for me. Sadly, derealization have this symptom, where you will get attach to people way to much and way to easily, and especially if you feel lonely.

It got a lot worse and i am starting to have a lot of parasocial "relationships". Due to my social anxiaity, I have a lot of empathy for people who have it too. When some girl in some media starts to talk about her social anxiaity, or, in some series/film there is girl with social anxiaity, I literally get so much attach to that person even ,throw they are not real/they dont know me.

I literally feel that i know Reagen from inside job, or jaidenanimations as a friends for many years and I am so fucking retarded. I literally simp 2d animated characters.

I am fucking pathetic and i kow it.

But like... how do you feel about people like me? Are we simps being tolerated here, if we know we are fucking pathetic and that we have a problem? I trying to work on this thing but nothing is really helping me... any thoughts?