Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question about myobrace

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Can myobrace fix jaw assymetry?

If you're doing that, might as well combine it with jawersize, to get some effect.

Or

Just go to an orthodontist.

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you're doing that, might as well combine it with jawersize, to get some effect.

Or

What can an orthodontist do? I've already had braces and stuff.

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Or
What can an orthodontist do? I've already had braces and stuff.
Some of them could help you align your jaw.

Well, I guess its too late. So I guess its time to use a myobrace.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Does myobrace even fix jaw assymetry though? I have been researching and I don't see anything mentioning that

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Does myobrace even fix jaw assymetry though? I have been researching and I don't see anything mentioning that
Chances are it probably sounds like it doesn't work, if it hadn't been reviewed enough. That's why I've added in jawzersize, so you wouldn't end up wasting your time.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Chances are it probably sounds like it doesn't work, if it hadn't been reviewed enough. That's why I've added in jawzersize, so you wouldn't end up wasting your time.

My maxilla is retruded so myobrace can help with that regardless, do you know how to get one? Also is the myobrace same/better than mewing?

idkwattodowithlife said:

My maxilla is retruded so myobrace can help with that regardless, do you know how to get one? Also is the myobrace same/better than mewing and also what does myobrace do in general?