Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question about IOIs (fakecels GTFIH)

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Do you think that repeated eye contact+smile is a reliable IOI? Imagine that you suddenly started getting such a reaction from females your age once in a while. Would you try to approach? This obviously does not include "polite smiles" and situations when they are forced to interact with you (cashiers, waitresses, etc.)

I think smile is a clear ioi. Foids usually don't smile at anything. They are too stuck up. But there's a good chance that its just your brain coping

Shoot you shot dude. Fcuk it 10 rejections and 1 yes is enough to get your dick sucked.

I only get IOU,s

Asking this question is beyond suspect.

Only real IOIs are laugh spikes. If you look at chad you will see a girl will have laugh spikes to the point that she can hardly breathe just because chad does random or stupid things.

If you don't get laugh spikes and you actually have to be clever to make a girl laugh, it's over

I think smile is a clear ioi. Foids usually don't smile at anything. They are too stuck up. But there's a good chance that its just your brain coping
This, but i only ever got mocking smiles :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

smiling can just be being friendly