Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question about Foids

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★
Why do foids act like total sluts and then when they're 27+, especially 30s+, they want to "settle down"? Even when they're young and sluts, they'll often fuck Chads but date a different Chad or another guy.

Why are foids such total sluts?

Why don't they actually go for a relationship with the intention of actually marrying the guy instead of just wanting to have temporary fun?

Girls are such sluts now that they want relationships less then guys do, despite all the propaganda trying to convince people otherwise.

Ochako Uraraka >>>
Mina>

Mina Ashido My Hero Academia GIF - Mina Ashido My Hero Academia Scream -  Discover & Share GIFs

Might be tied to their sex drive dwindling to some extent

Put yourself in their shoes. You're a mammal with a naturally horny brain. You want to fuck. You are female and are attracted to males. There are many males competing for your attention, including chads whom you find very attractive. You lay with many different chads. Life is simple and you're happy.

However, most chads are pedophilic and will stop pursuing you after your mid-20s or so. OR: You are only attracted to men older than yourself, and most chads older than you at this point have settled. Whatever, you got your fair share of sex anyways. Better settle for the beta with most money and live comfortably from now on. You just have to let the repulsive thing fuck you every once in a while, but you can stand it.

The fact that I have to spell this process out for you concerns me, OP.

you are asking the right question now do some research

They're whores by nature

Put yourself in their shoes. You're a mammal with a naturally horny brain. You want to fuck. You are female and are attracted to males. There are many males competing for your attention, including chads whom you find very attractive. You lay with many different chads. Life is simple and you're happy.

However, most chads are pedophilic and will stop pursuing you after your mid-20s or so. OR: You are only attracted to men older than yourself, and most chads older than you at this point have settled. Whatever, you got your fair share of sex anyways. Better settle for the beta with most money and live comfortably from now on. You just have to let the repulsive thing fuck you every once in a while, but you can stand it.

The fact that I have to spell this process out for you concerns me, OP.
I thought as much. I think about it a lot. It's just unfair being a guy. Why is it guys have to always compete for everything and since feminism and LGBT, it's even competing against other girls?

Most of history, all guys would get a 14-18 year old girl. Now, most guys are incel or get absolute worthless sloppy seconds of a foid past her prime. Life is just unfair to begin with as a guy and then I'm a wizardcel...

If I was a Chad or a beautiful foid, I'd want a lot of sex. Especially because there's litERally no consequences anymore. The last one hundred years have been terrible. There use to be decency and virtue.

Most of history, all guys would get a 14-18 year old girl. Now, most guys are incel or get absolute worthless sloppy seconds of a foid past her prime. Life is just unfair to begin with as a guy and then I'm a wizardcel...
For most of humanity's existence (first ~38 thousand years of behaviorally modern humans, ie. until the Agricultural Revolution) only the top, most dominant men would get laid. They'd practice polyamory and bar the submissive ones from reproduction.
Between the Agricultural Revolution and WWII, marriages would be arranged. Guys wouldn't get a "14-18 year old girl," they'd get someone their own fucking age. If you desire a 14-18 year old girl yourself as an adult, do a rope.
After WWII, the terms "marriage," "love" and "sex" began to both converge and diverge in absurd, incomprehensible ways. This is the Sexual Revolution. As an inevitable consequence of "Sexual" society's decline, we incels appeared.

foids have no understanding of commitment or fidelity

this is why you should never enter a committed relationship with a foid

you might as well fill a fire extinguisher with gasoline

Why do foids act like total sluts and then when they're 27+, especially 30s+, they want to "settle down"? Even when they're young and sluts, they'll often fuck Chads but date a different Chad or another guy.

Why don't they actually go for a relationship with the intention of actually marrying the guy instead of just wanting to have temporary fun?

Girls are such sluts now that they want relationships less then guys do, despite all the propaganda trying to convince people otherwise.
This is a vestige from their "dual mating strategy" which can be summarized as:

1. Get pregnant from Chad.
2. Marry a betabuxx (and trick him into unknowingly raising Chad's offspring).
3. Repeat (cheat on the betabuxx with another Chad and so on).

When foids are young, they are on a quest to make a baby with a random Chad. Only afterwards, as their pregnancy hormones kick in, they think of "settling down" with a betabuxx.

Guys wouldn't get a "14-18 year old girl," they'd get someone their own fucking age. If you desire a 14-18 year old girl yourself as an adult, do a rope.
You're definitely an agecuck. The only females with any relationship potential and value are 14-18. And if virginity is important, then obviously a 14-16 year old is the only option in current times.

You're definitely an agecuck. The only females with any relationship potential and value are 14-18. And if virginity is important, then obviously a 14-16 year old is the only option in current times.
No. I am two things:
  1. Altruistic. Older men stealing younger men's women is not fair for the younger men, thus hyper-competition for the younger women creates many young incels.
  2. Not a pedophile. I prefer older women and am simply not attracted to literal children, and I shun anyone who is.

No. I am two things:
  1. Altruistic. Older men stealing younger men's women is not fair for the younger men, thus hyper-competition for the younger women creates many young incels.
  2. Not a pedophile. I prefer older women and am simply not attracted to literal children, and I shun anyone who is.
1. It's a right for older men to have younger women. The natural birth ratio is 105 males to 95 females. It's an entitlement of older males to get younger females. This is nature and part of a normal civilization. There's no competition. And, you are effectively ignoring that every guy deserves a teenage relationship even if he's not a teenager anymore.
2. It's not pedophilia to like teen girls. You're an agecuck, brainwashed, or both. Obviously from America, Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand because the Anglosphere is gigamaxx agecucked. Teenage girls aren't children, they're biological adults with high sex drives, fresh adult bodies, and are the only females worth anything for anything genuine and real.

Go ahead, imagine you're 40 and somehow meet a 30 year old roastie foid who slutted it out in her youthful prime and can "ascend" with such trash. She won't even respect you. You won't mattER. But, keep believing your soy agecuck nonsense like a good Anglo brainwashed by the Jews. Believe trash, accept modern trash nonsense, and you'll get trash.

Obviously from America, Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand because the Anglosphere is gigamaxx agecucked.
Hah, you couldn't be farther off. My country doesn't even speak an Indo-European language.
As for the rest of the nonsense you said, please just stop trying to rationalize your pedophilia and accept that you're a sick fuck. It's easier that way.

1. It's a right for older men to have younger women. The natural birth ratio is 105 males to 95 females. It's an entitlement of older males to get younger females. This is nature and part of a normal civilization. There's no competition. And, you are effectively ignoring that every guy deserves a teenage relationship even if he's not a teenager anymore.
2. It's not pedophilia to like teen girls. You're an agecuck, brainwashed, or both. Obviously from America, Canada, the UK, Australia, or New Zealand because the Anglosphere is gigamaxx agecucked. Teenage girls aren't children, they're biological adults with high sex drives, fresh adult bodies, and are the only females worth anything for anything genuine and real.

Go ahead, imagine you're 40 and somehow meet a 30 year old roastie foid who slutted it out in her youthful prime and can "ascend" with such trash. She won't even respect you. You won't mattER. But, keep believing your soy agecuck nonsense like a good Anglo brainwashed by the Jews. Believe trash, accept modern trash nonsense, and you'll get trash.
this GrAY is an obvious agecuck tbh, they're literally calling you 'sick' for being attracted to young foids jfl

men can be attracted to any foids they want, it's whiteknighting to protect the foids from men

men are superior and have the right to do whatever they want to foids

Hah, you couldn't be farther off. My country doesn't even speak an Indo-European language.
As for the rest of the nonsense you said, please just stop trying to rationalize your pedophilia and accept that you're a sick fuck. It's easier that way.
You might not be Anglo but you're giga-Americanized and in a negative normie cuck way.

this guy is an obvious agecuck tbh, they're literally calling you 'sick' for being attracted to young foids jfl

men can be attracted to any foids they want, it's whiteknighting to protect the foids from men

men are superior and can do whatever they want to foids
Yes jfl. It nevER ends well for agecucks.

They should accept the teenpill

this GrAY is an obvious agecuck tbh, they're literally calling you 'sick' for being attracted to young foids jfl

men are superior and have the right to do whatever they want to foids
I have a moral obligation to protect young men from inceldom. Their foids are theirs. I don't care at all for the well-being of any toilets, not even the children.

Yes jfl. It nevER ends well for agecucks.

They should accept the teenpill
precisely

and as people in places like lebanon know, marrying a young foid to an adult male is valuable, because he can easily groom her into a good wife

agecucks created a society where men are expected to marry ugly, post-wall whores, and where most males are shamed for their natural desires for young foids

I'm not even into young foids personally, but imo if zoomer foids were raised by the guiding hand of an older truecel husband, rather than by tiktok and feminism, then they would be much less insufferable and annoying

foids practice whats called dual mating strategy, hence why they monkey branch. they date safe options but fuck the chads

they wanna settle down in 30s cause the biological clock starts ticking down, also the wall is a acknowledged black pill.

I have a moral obligation to protect young men from inceldom. Their foids are theirs. I don't care at all for the well-being of any toilets, not even the children.
Mental gymnastics and brainrot cope. Probably an IT infiltrator. Real Brocels believe in ascension for all and with prime girls. You can't expect to have a real relationship with any girl past age 18 or 19, a slut, a whore, or any foid 24+. Agecucks are free to deny reality but reality won't deny the agecuck! Deny reality and get the consequence of that denial.

Anyone who values morals wants guys including older guys like wizardcels, to get the only good females. If more people refused to obey agecuck norms then girls might change by seeing they will have negative consequences if they delay and be a slut no one wants later in life.

Your desire for children is not natural: You are a sick fuck and you'd be chemically castrated in an ideal society.
IT Cuck Infiltrator? Maybe a Foid?

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. It is sometimes used to counter abstruse arguments that something might not be what it appears to be.

Your desire for children is not natural: You are a sick fuck and you'd be chemically castrated in an ideal society.
I don't desire children, because I think that young foids are all ugly and should be killed en masse for reasons aesthetic in nature

but I don't shame fellowcels for natural attraction to young foids, which is perfectly fine

men have the right to be attracted to foids and to use any foid sexually

despite your rationalizations, it's fairly obvious that you're actually just an agecuck who is whiteknighting because whores of 14-18 (!?) are 'just children' to you

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. It is sometimes used to counter abstruse arguments that something might not be what it appears to be.
Watch your tone around me pedo, I'm a stone cold incel.

probably tbh!

they often come in here and start crying abt 'pedos' and dumb shit like that
Mental gymnastics and brainrot cope. Probably an IT infiltrator. Real Brocels believe in ascension for all and with prime girls.
yea tbh, this guy seems to think that people should desire whores with a bodycount of 100, instead of young cute virgin foids. that's just ridiculous

1. Breed choosing best genes possible
2. Find support from beta male so your best genes won't starve

Ideally p1 and p2 could be done simultaneously.

Anything else reducing your chances for successful reproduction.
Conception uses a lot of resources from woman. She can have only so many kids. While man can impregnate someone everyday if need to.

Therefore men care more about their women not sleeping around that her having feelings towards other men.

If she sleeps around man risks investing his resources into someone else's gene pool. While feelings are just that feelings if there's no risk if physical intimacy.

Women care more about their man having feelings for other women than casual sex.
Because a random liaison does not deplete resources allocated to her kids. But if man has feelings towards that liaison, resources might be reallocated.

Ideally getting resources and genes from a single source could work. But there's one problem: Chad ain't gonna commit. And why would she get genes from someone who is not Chad when he is more than happy to breed? Anyone below Chad is doomed to betabuxx.

Just like on this pic:

the way peds hide out in the gay community I notice it here too. don’t see much interaction which is nice

Between the Agricultural Revolution and WWII, marriages would be arranged. Guys wouldn't get a "14-18 year old girl," they'd get someone their own fucking age. If you desire a 14-18 year old girl yourself as an adult, do a rope.
Massive cope. Many ancient civilisations especially prioritised for girls to be married off before they hit puberty sometimes. The Romans for example, who were arguably the most successful civilisation to ever exist, prioritised this form of arranged marriage. A famous example, the stoic Philosopher Emperor Marcus Aurelius, was betrothed to Faustina when she was 7 and he was around 30 years of age, then married off to him when she was 14. Look at this graph below.

Define what a 'child' is objectively? By that accord, a man who is attracted to bigger body size could just call you being attracted to 'children' because that's how subjective you're being. Also, define what 'natural' is, because everything in nature that happens is natural. And also, we don't live in nature anymore clearly, so everything that we have now is natural. The roof over your head is unnatural, the food that is handed to you that would otherwise be scavenging in nature is also not a natural concept. What basis are you arguing on?

It has been argued that sexual attraction even to prepubescent girls is a natural response to wanting to secure all the reproductive years of a female. It is supposed to have been an evolutionary trait in males, and that is what makes men less teleiophilic then women and that's why no one gave a shit about pedohysteria until the late 18th century. You can't oppress male sexuality, mate. You can't oppress the 52% of men who show a strong sexual attraction to pre-teen foids, you can't stop it at all. And you can't stop men showing 1/4th the sexual attraction their show to prepubescent foids too, which isn't an insignifant amount too. Are you going to castrate them now?

1. Not a pedophile. I prefer older women and am simply not attracted to literal children, and I shun anyone who is.
You prefer older women? Did you know that the functional ability/fluid intelligence of 30-35 year old women on average is lower than 12-15 year old women? Also, the fluid intelligence of a 50 year old foid is the same as an 8 year old, but yet they still have more SMV than any incel on here. Why are you attracted to MILFs, they have the literal mind of a child. Also, if the crystalised memory of a 50 year old was resetted (crystalised memory peaks at around 25 and it's responsible for storing information), they would have the mind of an 8 year old. Projection much, huh?

Also, no one here is a pedophile, stop using that lookist term, you're only oppressing your kind. No one here is exclusively sexually attracted to prepubescent boys. That's what the original definition coined in 1906 meant, otherwise before that, it would have been classified as a broad type of homosexuality.
What moral obligation? Where do your morals come from? You're a moral relativist, you have no objective morality because it doesn't exist anyways. Your moral obligations come from lookist values based on the Overton Window which goes by the same mob mentality that oppresses incels today. By that accord, you would been in the Venice sex market 300 years ago buying child sex slaves, because that was the accepted norm by all the socially programmed NPCs back then and you would have been one too.

Also, in the ideal society that enforces monogamy, are same age marriages going to distribute virgin women equally? They're going to lose their virginity as soon as they gain a sex drive and they're going to have premarital sex out of marriage (then it's going to be too late to marry them off and hardworking men will get leftovers that can't pair bond at all) and also marrying a foid your age also means that you miss out on reproductive years that you could have seized from her. Not to mention, there would be excessive onfighting between men and the women they want, and not every man would get the woman they want in a society where monogamy is enforced since many of them will be flat chested or have flat buttocks, so what's the point of marrying them off late?

the way peds hide out in the gay community I notice it here too. don’t see much interaction which is nice
Pedophilia is a psyop word only coined in 1906 to cause hysteria and for the first vestiges of first wave feminism after the Christian Puritan Feminists outlawed child prostitution that was peddled mostly by single mothers, and young women themselves who willingly prostituted themselves before they bled. None of these little girls would have even pissed on you to save you from burning to death from a fire anyways and would have watched you die whilst making out with minichad if they were alive now, so why the fuck care about them?

No one gave a shit about it before because exclusive attraction to prepubescent boys was classified as broader homosexuality and was penalised accordingly. Pedophilia doesn't exist anyways, no one is exclusively attracted to prepubescent boys, not even homosexuals themselves because most homosexuals tend to gravitate towards prepubescent boys only when their primary choice isn't available.

If it was such a 'problem', then why the fuck would the word change definitions many times, and why did it only even get popularised in its bastardised form in the 1970s? It's meaning has been changed in the 1930s by Jew Magnus Hirschfeld who changed broader homosexual terms like ephebophilia (exclusive sexual attraction to adult men) to generalise them and apply them to both genders, and this helped with giving women, especially young women, further hypoagency, all capitalising on lookism and bioleninism.

foids practice whats called dual mating strategy, hence why they monkey branch. they date safe options but fuck the chads

they wanna settle down in 30s cause the biological clock starts ticking down, also the wall is a acknowledged black pill.

"children" lmao no. teenage girls are not children. Most of them have already started developing and are very capable of reproduction. It's completely natural to want to mate with a fertile female. Personally I wouldn't go for a super young teen, but anyone who pretends that teenagers are innocent babies who aren't ready for sex yet is retarded.

Most of the world has known this for the majority of human history and teenage girls know this as well, why do you think they dress and act like sluts? it's cause they too know they are sexually appealing and ready to start taking cock.

screenshot_20240504_093423_reddit-jpg.1152324

Yea and Wage Slave Goys stick there dicks in touching shit like this. If you ask me the real losers are the men who sleep with them. its no coincidence a lot of the elites are hebes or peods while simultaneously hogging them at the top while everyone else is left with toilts

Last edited:
screenshot_20240504_093423_reddit-jpg.1152324

Yea and Wage Slave Goys stick there dicks in touching shit like this. If you ask me the real losers are the men who sleep with them. its no coincidence a lot of the elites are hebes or peods while simultaneously hogging them at the top while everyone else is left with toilts
Absolutely disgusting :feelspuke:

That's absolutely disgusting :feelspuke:

That must be a roastie washed out slut foid...