Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question about Biden

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Is there a chance that Biden will kill the economy so quickly that in the next year house prices will drop ? I sure hope so because then I can get a better deal on a condo.

3 month lockdown will do that

Covid will destroy the economy much more than any president. Especially since we know Covid is with us forever.

However, Covid is the only form of life who deeply wish to be part of my life.

Covid will destroy the economy much more than any president. Especially since we know Covid is with us forever.

Technically viruses aren’t living, so no living thing wants any part of you. Sorry bro.

Your best bet is if trump gets angry and does not renew the stimulus, that will cause people to not pay their mortgage which might cause foreclosures. Trump lost the election and it looks like the congress is going to be divided so a stimulus might not happen but who knows.

Viruses aren't alive.

Your best bet is if trump gets angry and does not renew the stimulus, that will cause people to not pay their mortgage which might cause foreclosures. Trump lost the election and it looks like the congress is going to be divided so a stimulus might not happen but who knows.
It will be like the Obama administration years tbh

Gridlock followed by executive action by a democratic president and a lot of grumbling and anger but no real action from conservatives.
So not all of their agenda will get accomplished but a significant portion will.

But if the senate and house flips to democratic control 2 years from now then that is a much different story. I think it was just the reverse throughout the course of the Obama administration tbh

The economy will continue to get worse as lower temperatures allow corona to spread.

Otherwise you're fundamentally overstating the impact that POTUS will have on the economy in the short-term

Viruses aren't alive.

it’s sort of a grey area, if we found evidence of a virus on another planet we would say we found extra terrestrial life

With a Democrat in office illegal immigration is bound to skyrocket again like under obama. More people=more competition for housing=greater housing prices. It wont happen overnight but we will see the effects 4 years from now.
The economy will continue to get worse as lower temperatures allow corona to spread.

Otherwise you're fundamentally overstating the impact that POTUS will have on the economy in the short-term

Then why did the stockmarket jump a ridiculous amount when Trump won in 2016? POTUS absolutely has a great affect in short term by rhetoric alone.