Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Questiin to glassescels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Does your head hurts if you dont wear glasses?

Well I should wear glasses, but I just don't.
And my head hurts all the time, maybe there is a connection?

Yes. It did for me, I cannot wear mine for long either.

No, just blurry as fuck

I only have trouble reading far away words, like in a lecture or some shit. If I wear my glasses my face gets acne in the areas that the frame touches because I am a greasecel who has shitty complexion genetics

any change causes me headache, either not having or changing glasses

If you aren't wearing glasses and are squinting it can give you (me) a horrible headache.

Yes, I legit can't see shit without my glasses. My myopia is so bad that I can't even come close to being able to read the monitor directly in front of me without my glasses.

No you god damn incel piece of shit

I only have trouble reading far away words, like in a lecture or some shit. If I wear my glasses my face gets acne in the areas that the frame touches because I am a greasecel who has shitty complexion genetics
wash your glasses :feelswhat:

i dont need glasses :dab:

Use LOA and LASIK surgery

I don't need them anymore as I LASIKmaxxed, but when I was short sighted, I don't remember my head hurting when I didn't wear them.

I have astigmatism in both of eyes except my right one has irregular astigmatism. The astigmatism is off by 90 degrees in my right so it hurts my head when ever i try to look to the left with my right eye

No. Only if i try really hard to read something i know i can't.

Not sure because my eye sight is so bad I need my glasses or contacts in whenever I’m awake to see. I would assume it could cause headaches.

no just feels a little bit lighter