Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Queen of England actually prepared a speech for WWIII

N

NYincel

Banned
-
All those Russian guys getting poisoned in the UK, maybe something is brewing. The speech is old but people are worried.

And as tensions between the UK and Russia continue to escalate, some believe the threat of nuclear war is more real than it has been since the Cold War.

The current crisis began on March 4, when former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were found slumped on a bench in Salisbury, England.

UK Prime Minister Theresa May said they had been poisoned by a nerve agent called Novichok, one of the world’s deadliest.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...d/news-story/f991a88bce798e4fcebe046640910013

FINALLY !!! HELL YEAH
c7IGBqNJfCWVWS51jE4LtpCcLnB2Rw3tE0WDO4B3mCY0hLYjkWJhiTM3jqe4faWepdzEr1xtzGiMfugO3kjMt376rfGJ7sp3eh7rNmPdaJ883EKsPB_xa_av6_iP44-4BOgy34_t8rpyND8t1iqRq6o=w498-h225-nc

You gotta admire what a great liar the old hag is:
Not for a single moment did I imagine that this solemn and awful duty would one day fall to me.

Then how come this speech was all layed-out and prepared?

My husband and I share with families up and down the land the fear we feel for sons and daughters, husbands and brothers who have left our side to serve their country. My beloved son Andrew is at this moment in action with his unit and we pray continually for his safety and for the safety of all servicemen and women at home and overseas.

Total fucking bullshit to manipulate the people.

I want to go to war.

Lol at incels wanting war, our lives will be 10x worse, guarantee it, unless we die immediately

I can't fucking wait, If it happens I'm fucking fighting for the ruskies.
Fuck the west.

Cant wait for women loosing to choose their partner purely on face, feminism would be over. A world war would be the best to happen for society tbh

Lol at incels wanting war, our lives will be 10x worse, guarantee it, unless we die immediately
You get means to kill normies and there is a high chance that you'll die yourself, what's not to like?

You get means to kill normies and there is a high chance that you'll die yourself, what's not to like?
Lol, I live in the west which means I can't kill degenerate westerners if I go to war. What's the point

Kek, I wouldn't participate but I'd just run towards my enemies without any defensive gear.

Putin couldn't even reach the button

Might not be photoshopped but the last pic you sent was photoshopped. He's 5'7 yes but that pic looks ridiculous, he looks wide as fuck you blind fuck
Cope

You gotta admire what a great liar the old hag is:

Then how come this speech was all layed-out and prepared?

Total fucking bullshit to manipulate the people.
(((there is a plan)))

I'd only fight in a war if we got to invade a country and rape all the femoids. The japs in China during WWII had the time of their lives.

This speech was written in 1983 it has no bearing on current affairs. We were far closer to an outbreak of war then than we are now.

I can't wait to to enlist!!!:D i'll make excellent cannon fodder.

I dont want to die and fight in a war i want no part of you fucking idiots. Just millions of men being sent to their death in pointless primitive war headed ape conflict. No thanks.

I'd only fight in a war if we got to invade a country and rape all the femoids. The japs in China during WWII had the time of their lives.
Cant believe the Americans let those chimps get off with immunity. Everyone of those Jap military officers shouldve been hanged

Brits are too cucked to start a war. Russia would wipe Britain off the map in seconds though.

Holy shit finally. When WW3 starts and shit goes to chaos I'm going to start going to known cucktears houses and give them the "TALK".

As long as Nuke lands directly on my town. I don’t want to stick around for some post nuclear war shithole.

Enlist every femoid first, thats gonna show the feminists true equality
kek woman in the US are too scared to include the draft in the "privileges" they miss out on. Showing how fucking entitled they are.

Women haven't fought a single war yet want more rights than veterans send them in to ww3 and let guys stay home to work in factories if feminism is true then this shouldn't be a problem send the queens old dumbass into war too

Russia will wring the blood out of every Jewish man, woman and child, inshallah

It's the fastest way out man.

Plus we can forget the Geneva conventions and rape women we come across
This is insane lifefuel. I will personally torture normies and rape their females before killing them.

Hope she gets to read it sometime in the future tbh. Launch the nukes Kim!

i would become a spy for any invading army,

jfl @ everyone that wants wwIII dont you realize that the goverment will send out the undersiables meaning us first out on the front.

were better off with every country nuking itself