Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Quarantined just when I was about to attempt to ascend isolation

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
I was only going to school (community college) once a week for the past 3 years, but I felt like going out more come 2020. I started going to the public library in 2020. Just small steps towards lowering my inhibition.

I started helping "contribute" to society by creating posters for my school. It's a community college so there were a few classmates as young as 14. Hearing these young teens talk about how they already do adult things such as work for pay, drive vehicles, etc made me feel awful. I felt utter humiliation. And perhaps worst of all is knowing these young nerds likely have sex. 10 years of experience (both the naughty kind i.e. sex, drinking, partying etc & the "I'm a responsible member of society" i.e. education, driving, job, etc kind of XP) lost thanks to physical impairment and chronic narcolepsy. My NEETbux paid around your typical minimum wage. But I was planning to work on a career of some sort that fit my sleep pattern.

Then we get quarantined so I'm back to where I was at 20, all while seeing normies and foids get a taste of social isolation. It irks me that some are even "suicidal" because they've been stuck inside for 2 weeks. They probably go outside now and again but they're just vexed because they can't legally go to clubs or parties anymore. I'd love to see them grasp for the rope as they try consistently staying indoors for 2 years straight like I did, and essentially my whole life, if you consider the fact that from ages 6-20 I would typically only leave the house for school... up until the age of 20 when I went full NEET.

The real blackpill was realizing these next few months of quarantine are nothing compared to a whole lifetime of social and romantic/sexual isolation. The pain was realizing that even though it sucks that my slow ascension was shot down, it never began in the first place, and that this is merely a joke from The Powers That Be fooling me into thinking I was shot down when in reality my life was always terrible.

Colorist gray hating bullies gtfo.

its all a joke bro, your life is a comedy. Basically, we live in a society.

Last edited:
Same here same here how old are you

Normies have no ability to be entertained by yourself, so when they're forced to be contained to a certain area they freak out because they're like children who needs to entertained.

Same here same here how old are you

25. Sure, plenty of 25 year olds have never drove, especially if it's unnecessary. But who is 25 and never had a girlfriend? Let alone sex. A man who will always be used and abused and denied affection even if he did get a girl. Or never earned a paycheck? An aged (I won't use grown because I am roughly 4 ft tall in my wheelchair) child who is useless to society all because of a birth defect. And in this increasingly hypergamous world, an unemployed burden gets no pussy, let alone an ugly one who "looks like a child molester."
25. Sure, plenty of 25 year olds have never drove, especially if it's unnecessary. But who is 25 and never had a girlfriend? Let alone sex. A man who will always be used and abused and denied affection even if he did get a girl. Or never earned a paycheck? An aged (I won't use grown because I am roughly 4 ft tall in my wheelchair) child who is useless to society all because of a birth defect. And in this increasingly hypergamous world, an unemployed burden gets no pussy, let alone an ugly one who "looks like a child molester."

inb4 "sex workers for disabled men, bro!" I could not find any services in my area. And furthermore a plethora of reasons it wouldn't be the same as a genuine relationship, nor allowed due to my living arrangement.

Last edited:
looksmax if u have money

I've never believed that ascension beyond 18 is possible. If you've gone as far as 20 in life and haven't developed social skills, it's over; normies have already built their social circles and personalities by 18 and have no interest in being patient with an outcast. Unless you're relatively attractive I can't see how you'll break through the social barriers.

Holy shit. You're in a wheelchair... Foids absolutely hate that. Even if you had a chad face, the only foids you could get would be old roasties with a virtue signaling fetish. Goddamn, I feel your pain bro. I've been under facial quarantine for fourteen years.

I've never believed that ascension beyond 18 is possible. If you've gone as far as 20 in life and haven't developed social skills, it's over; normies have already built their social circles and personalities by 18 and have no interest in being patient with an outcast. Unless you're relatively attractive I can't see how you'll break through the social barriers.

20 is the very latest to form a *young* social circle. After 21, people enter new jobs after college/uni so they form new circles that way. At 25, making friends is awkward because the 20-24 group is probably establishing a new circle, so by 23-25 it's too late to join that circle which might last for about 10 years (I have no clue), and by 30 most people already have wives and/or kids or some very tight knitted relationship with a corporation. Friendship opportunities basically last from 0 to 20. You're spot on.
Holy shit. You're in a wheelchair... Foids absolutely hate that. Even if you had a chad face, the only foids you could get would be old roasties with a virtue signaling fetish. Goddamn, I feel your pain bro. I've been under facial quarantine for fourteen years.

I've had some cruel remarks thrown at me regarding my disability but everyone thinks we get treated so nice. Foids have mentioned "useless dick" and my inability to protect, provide, and pound (the 3 P's) way too many times.

A crippled Chad is an oxymoron unless it's a mild injury (temporary and unrelated to sexual performance or genetics) but I think a crippled man with a 10/10 face would get support for his disability rather than scorn and mockery. Probably get sucked by foids too even if his dick was less than average.

Last edited:
JFL I'm not allowed to have over $5,000 in my bank account. I currently have $1,270 in there. Teehee.
Welcome to the club wheelcel.

I personally don't trust banks, so I save money in bullion coins. Junk silver and stuff like that. It's a risk but at least it's durable. I too am a disabledcel (arthritis, nerve damage, cfs...) So I can only save a tiny bit at a time. The best thing about having savings in metals is the hassle of easily converting it to paper! Makes saving it much easier!

I figure i can use it to get a discount on land someday. But who knows what the shitty future holds? Not much for the likes of us that's for sure!

Anyway, welcome.

Normies have no ability to be entertained by yourself, so when they're forced to be contained to a certain area they freak out because they're like children who needs to entertained.