Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quarantine

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Noooooo I want to go out :cryfeels:

just go out and get mogged by chads theory

what are u gonna do outside boyo
stay inside with penny and chip :)

Its pretty nice to go outside. You should try it some time.

Ll

spongebob when he realized there was no reason to go outside as long as he had imaginary friends like penny, and chip.
you are spongebob and we are penny and chip bro, tldr dont go outside scary shit out there

you want to go out with your girlfriend?

Its pretty nice to go outside. You should try it some time.
I do go outside but now I fucking can't and ldaring feels like my body is rotting from inside out
View attachment 220600
spongebob when he realized there was no reason to go outside as long as he had imaginary friends like penny, and chip.
you are spongebob and we are penny and chip bro, tldr dont go outside scary shit out there
Damn this is dark as fuck :(

if you go out, corona-chan is gonna kill you :feelsohgod:

I like to go out for long walks but it's very stressful now because every time I go out I actually try to cross the road when I see a person walking toward me or if I can't do that I hold my breath when I pass another person walking on the street. I also wash my hands thoroughly every time and wipe down my phone with an alcohol-infused wet wipe.

I like to go out for long walks but it's very stressful now because every time I go out I actually try to cross the road when I see a person walking toward me or if I can't do that I hold my breath when I pass another person walking on the street. I also wash my hands thoroughly every time and wipe down my phone with an alcohol-infused wet wipe.
Precautioncel

Nothing changed

View attachment 220600

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts pewpew?

You can be infected by a wrong number or a telemarketer bro! Good idea to wash your phone in bleach bro! I use bleach AND ammonia to clean my phone... It works very ood.

I can't ascend at home

The only thing that has changed in my life is I can't go to the gym or play in my rec soccer league. I bought gym equipment for home and I am seeing results, so it's really just the soccer I'm missing. I'm working from home like nothing changed. I guess this puts into perspective how sad my life really is. Normies are crying because they can't handle 2 days of what I will experience for a lifetime

You should just go outside bro!

Chad is inside fucking girls off tinder

You can be infected by a wrong number or a telemarketer bro! Good idea to wash your phone in bleach bro! I use bleach AND ammonia to clean my phone... It works very ood.

Wtf I can't believe I made this post who wants to go outside. After making this post I have only ldared and have been a NEET since.

Jfl at me

I don't find really any difference between pre and current quarantine world except the normies are getting a little more agitated and chimping out more.

Where do you live? They already lifted the lockdown here

Where do you live? They already lifted the lockdown here
They lifted the quarantine where I live. The only difference is that now I don't want to go out.