Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Quarantine were the best Days of my Life.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You know why? Everyone was living my lifestyle for once (staying at home all day being isolated) and i felt connected with everyone. I also just had ego death around that time and just moved into a new house after being homeless in a shack (family paid off all the loans we had) and i felt happy for the first time in my life. I'll never get over May 2020. every single day since may 2020 ive thought about it waking up. I fantasize about it every single day.

Last edited:
same and best of all I didnt have to worry about anyone seeing my face

yea was glad when it started that i could finally ldar

You know why? Everyone was living my lifestyle for once (staying at home all day being isolated) and i felt connected with everyone. I also just had ego death around that time and just moved into a new house after being homeless in a shack (family paid off all the loans we had) and i felt happy for the first time in my life. I'll never get over May 2020. every single day since may 2020 ive thought about it waking up. I fantasize about it every single day.
one of the most thankful experiences i have had honestly

It was fun. Too bad that brief moment of relaxation lead to probably one of the biggest shit shows in history

I traveled internationally in may 2020:feelsaww:

lol normies were still going out and having fun