Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quantum indeterminism means free will is possible and if such a thing is possible and we have actual evidence it is inevitable

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Quantum in-determinism simple implies the universe in the way it is ordered is entirely random and this leaves room for evolution to create beings which aren't mechanistic and if such a thing is possible and we have seen the ability for it to rewire it's own thoughts rather than following an algorithm like a machine you can logically deduce we have free will

I have will to fap to lolis

This is so retarded dude, just stop embarassing yourself. I'm cringing rn.

Quantum Uncertainty suggests that free will might be confused with chance.

no, everything in the universe that is random cant thrive including human action. if our actions were decided by randomness they would make no sense, they wouldn't be feasible. For example responding to this thread with a random string of characters rather than structured sentences wouldn't make any sense to you but that would be more representative of chaos(what you would consider free will)

This thread is too high iq for me to understand.

Except it doesn't allow for free will, because it's random and unpredictable. You don't get a choice on how the wavefunction collapses, its a dice roll
High IQ.

But what does free will has in common with quantum processes. Isn't it our self awareness, or ego, if u want and decision making which shape the free will, the processes that are two or three orders above the quantum realm?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back