Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quantum immortality would really suck

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'm so fucking scared of it because I really want to die before I get old. Just imagine, you spend your 30s and 40s in misery from isolation. 50s and 60s your health begins to deteriorate and there's no one to take care of you. Your parents most likely have died at this point. Family has not seen you and won't see you. Making it to older age if you are unlucky you suffer endless chronic pain. The healthcare system treats you like crap because of who you are.
The only way out would be advanced medical technology(would take at least a century to develop)- but that would still mean suffering a lot in the meantime. And I mean unbearable suffering. Sure, there may be a virtual world you can enter that simulates real life(the ultimate cope) - but it wouldn't happen so soon.

more reason to rope

I expect cheap surgery to increase the penis .. this thing also that you said may be interesting, I have a mixture of hope and fear about the future. If everything fails after my 50 at the most I'm getting bored, maybe even in the late 30's.
more reason to rope

I'm so fucking scared of it because I really want to die before I get old. Just imagine, you spend your 30s and 40s in misery from isolation. 50s and 60s your health begins to deteriorate and there's no one to take care of you. Your parents most likely have died at this point. Family has not seen you and won't see you. Making it to older age if you are unlucky you suffer endless chronic pain. The healthcare system treats you like crap because of who you are.
The only way out would be advanced medical technology(would take at least a century to develop)- but that would still mean suffering a lot in the meantime. And I mean unbearable suffering. Sure, there may be a virtual world you can enter that simulates real life(the ultimate cope) - but it wouldn't happen so soon.
Being a white old man in Europe in 2080 scares the shit out of me. I don't want to die now tho, not before my parents.
Also I'd like to see an incel-far right-populist bloody rebellion first

Which is why it's better to rope early.