Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Q u a r a n t i n e

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Some funny shit in this!

What the hell is this editing, or what even is this video?

Imagine my shock.
He should have stuck with the first 30seconds of almost monty python cuts before being a retard with the cuts.

watson is a meme but this video is a good reminder of the clown world that we live in.I will never forget that the nurses neglected my uncle and left him to die.

paul joseph watstein. he shatted on incels last year. fuck him.

rest in peace sweet prince

paul joseph watstein. he shatted on incels last year. fuck him.
He recently used the term femoid, in one of his videos. That was an epic gamer moment, ngl.

He recently used the term femoid, in one of his videos. That was an epic gamer moment, ngl.
yeah he's using "incel" terms now. god help me. he can still shove his """"supplement""""" shakes up his ass though

yeah he's using "incel" terms now. god help me. he can still shove his """"supplement""""" shakes up his ass though
Do u think that using incel lingo makes him based, or does it just make him appear like a try hard trying to appeal to his main audience? Tell me what you think, ok?

Do u think that using incel lingo makes him based, or does it just make him appear like a try hard trying to appeal to his main audience? Tell me what you think, ok?
Not who you were asking but I believe it is most likely the latter as my deductions have told me so.

Not who you were asking but I believe it is most likely the latter as my deductions have told me so.
Alright, thanks for telling me. I appreciate it.

the fuck is that thumbnail

watched every second