Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Q&A

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Ask me anything!!

Brutal no reply greycel pill. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ok I'll ask you a question: what kind of incel are you?

How tall are you

considering our recent history with new graycels I guess the most rational question would be "are you gonna get banned in 2 weeks for being a fag"?

Least Self-important GrAY

considering our recent history with new graycels I guess the most rational question would be "are you gonna get banned in 2 weeks for being a fag"?
I am not a fag. Based on an analysis of my post history, it would be reasonable to conclude that the answer to your question is no.

Why are you truecel? What problems do you have?

The causal factors that contribute to my experiences encompass a complex interplay involving Asperger's syndrome, genuine forced solitude, abhorrent, grotesque body and facial features that elicits aversion, and a state of being referred to as KHHV (Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin). These factors exhibit correlations with depression, nihilism, inclinations towards suicide, and a profound antipathy towards societal structures.

The causal factors that contribute to my experiences encompass a complex interplay involving Asperger's syndrome, genuine forced solitude, abhorrent, grotesque body and facial features that elicits aversion, and a state of being referred to as KHHV (Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin). These factors exhibit correlations with depression, nihilism, inclinations towards suicide, and a profound antipathy towards societal structures.
I see. :feelsjuice:

KHHV wizard, curry, manlet, mentally (anxiety, depression) and physically diseased (GERD), low T, and small dick.

KHHV wizard, curry, manlet, mentally (anxiety, depression) and physically diseased (GERD), low T, and small dick.
You have my sympathy

The statement you described can be characterized as a combination of several fallacies. It involves false assertions, probable projection, a fallacious strawman argument, assumptions, a hateful narrative, ad hominem attacks, circular reasoning, the association fallacy, and the personal incredulity fallacy and a coping mechanism.
why are you gay? Does your mother know you're gay?

Do you view Elliot Rodger positively or do you believe that he is bad for the community?

Have you ever kissed a girl?

Do you view Elliot Rodger positively or do you believe that he is bad for the community?
Within the realm of complex human dynamics, it is not uncommon to observe a duality of positive and negative aspects so therefore I conclude my opinions on him are mixed. It appears that you have posed this question to me in light of a prior comparison made between me and General Alek, potentially influenced by your own assertion that the said General was an avid admirer of Elliot, a notable figure in the Incel cultural landscape. While I express amusement at the memes and the comical portrayal of Elliot as a supposed saint, my personal admiration leans towards true revolutionaries akin to Uncle Ted.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

From your replies I saw you also struggle with things like Asperger, what are your current cope methods?

From your replies I saw you also struggle with things like Asperger, what are your current cope methods?
Thank you, you're a
small, precious minority,who has offered worthwhile comments and questions.

My daily routine often consists of immersing myself in extensive periods of studymaxxing, relentless research , and indulging in the pleasure of voracious reading.

How tall are you
I'm within the range of 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet, with a reasonable likelihood of being approximately 5 feet 11 inches. However, these estimations are based solely on conjecture, as I have not conducted a recent measurement to ascertain my precise height.

Least Self-important GrAY
I have a profound commitment to the noble virtue of altruism, my purpose in engaging in this interactive question and answer session transcends mere curiosity. Rather, it serves as a platform for me to introduce myself to fellow brothers and embark upon a captivating journey of discovering their intricate life narratives. Through this immersive exchange of experiences, I seek to forge meaningful connections and foster a profound understanding of the multifaceted tapestry of human existence.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Pattern detection at it's finest
I am impressed by their perspicacity, an innate ability to keenly observe and discern intricate details, coupled with a remarkable aptitude for pattern recognition, but they're wrong in this case.

why are you gay? Does your mother know you're gay?
In response to your question, irrespective of its inherent lack of erudition, I must assert that my sexual orientation does not align with homosexuality, and this fact is unequivocally known to my maternal figure.

Life is brutal :cryfeels:
Indeed, I have derived great amusement from several of your responses, particularly when engaging in discussions within the N3on threads. The wit and humor infused into those interactions have evoked genuine myrth, causing me to audibly express my amusement through a hearty chuckle.

do you have a hot sister and what's her insta

Mogs me, greycel and more engagement in thread than me

Mogs me, greycel and more engagement in thread than me
The initial success I have encountered can be attributed to the phenomenon commonly referred to as "beginner's luck."

However, it is crucial to note that as your posts continue to garner attention and gain traction, one should anticipate an increased level of engagement from the audience. In light of this, I would recommend considering the formulation of a question and answer post akin to the one I have presented, or alternatively, crafting a thought-provoking narrative that elicits emotional resonance and necessitates the inclusion of others. By employing such strategies, you can expect to foster heightened interest and participation, thereby expanding the reach and impact of your content.

The initial success I have encountered can be attributed to the phenomenon commonly referred to as "beginner's luck."

However, it is crucial to note that as your posts continue to garner attention and gain traction, one should anticipate an increased level of engagement from the audience. In light of this, I would recommend considering the formulation of a question and answer post akin to the one I have presented, or alternatively, crafting a thought-provoking narrative that elicits emotional resonance and necessitates the inclusion of others. By employing such strategies, you can expect to foster heightened interest and participation, thereby expanding the reach and impact of your content.
Mogs me

Who do you support in the following conflicts:

Kikes vs Sandniggers
Holhols vs Moskals
CCP chinks vs Taiwan Chinks.
Sandniggers

Whilst I do not possess a particular predilection I'd have to go with Moskals although Holhols do exude a captivating allure

CCP Chinks.

Sandniggers

Whilst I do not possess a particular predilection I'd have to go with Moskals although Holhols do exude a captivating allure

CCP Chinks.
Good Choice. I'm a bit divided on the Moskals and Holhols as both sides seem too corrupt to fight properly. Foids and chads throw parties in Western Europe while conscript-cels die for some relevant small village no one ever heard of.

In order to navigate the complexities of existence and due to my irrefutable status as a truecel, I find solace in this community.
Brutal, but I had the same, many "people" - leftists and "teens" told incels are very bad people, but they were wrong.

Good Choice. I'm a bit divided on the Moskals and Holhols as both sides seem too corrupt to fight properly. Foids and chads throw parties in Western Europe while conscript-cels die for some relevant small village no one ever heard of.
I concur with the statement, although it is important to acknowledge the United States' involvement in exacerbating the violent conflict, which I found to be primarily rooted in strategic motivations. Additionally, I recall observing a video clip depicting a Ukrainian drone strike targeting a Russian man's lada , followed by his nonchalant departure from the scene. This incident is pretty based and for me is seen as an act of audacity.

Last edited: