Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Q&A Y-Kollektiv

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Bump, Germancels should be awake by now

JFL at the foids body language, she's obivously disgusted by this beta fag LOL
look at her
body turned away
legs crossed
HUGE distance between them,
disgusted expression, barely looks at him
jfl

Besides that, this can hardly be called a "Q&A" since they answered only a handful of questions, and shoddy at that.

One question was if incels would sleep with their looksmatch.
Their answer:
Nope, incels have high expectations and shit and in general want blonde haired stacies
Which is obivous horseshit.
look at her
body turned away
legs crossed
jfl

Besides that, this can hardly be called a "Q&A" since they answered only a handful of questions, and shoddy at that.

Their answer:
Nope, incels have high expectations and shit and in general want blonde haired stacies

Add-On to this post:
Isabell

"It is obivous that this topic is very taxing for Isabell (the femoid). You can see it in her eyes. That's very saddening to me"

and the Foid answers herself:

"It truly was one of the most taxing pieces of reporting I have done so far - and especially after the Confrontation (with the .co user) I found myself questioning myself intensively. This was also the most difficult part of the research for me: That the meeting with Karim (the user) did not go as planned and that this (failed meeting) can be reversed, no matter how much one wishes for it to be otherwise. Though, despite the pain I had to feel as a result of this experience - I still discovered a lot, about myself as well. I'll carry this experience with me on my way, to improve from now on"

Sorry for shitty translation but I dont give a fuck and the way she is writing is a fucking degenerative as fuck. Can't believe this is a professional journalist.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I was very angry at the "incels have high standards" part

look at her
body turned away
legs crossed
jfl

Their answer:

Add-On to this post:
View attachment 308750

"It is obivous that this topic is very taxing for Isabell (the femoid). You can see it in her eyes. That's very saddening to me"

and the Foid answers herself:

"It truly was one of the most taxing pieces of reporting I have done so far - and especially after the Confrontation (with the .co user) I found myself questioning myself intensively. This was also the most difficult part of the research for me: That the meeting with Karim (the user) did not go as planned and that this (failed meeting) can be reversed, no matter how much one wishes for it to be otherwise. Though, despite the pain I had to feel as a result of this experience - I still discovered a lot, about myself as well. I'll carry this experience with me on my way, to improve from now on"

Sorry for shitty translation but I dont give a fuck and the way she is writing is a fucking degenerative as fuck. Can't believe this is a professional journalist.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
What a degenerate bitch. I hope she meets some rapefugees at night, and that coming from a right winger.

"reporters"

Looked at incels for 9 months and knows fucking nothing about them and gets everything wrong

Fucking low iq retards

Its infuriating how the guy made up a complete story about how almost all of us demand woman far above our looks, this is just a completely fabricated lie anyone who lurks this forum for just a few days can tell.

In fact, I'm lurking this forum since its very fucking inception in 2017 and not ONCE did I see an incel demand a stacy! On the contrary I saw hundreds of post where people would be more than happy with looksmatch and below.

Horrible reporter.

d
Its infuriating how the guy made up a complete story about how almost all of us demand woman far above our looks, this is just a completely fabricated lie anyone who lurks this forum for just a few days can tell.

In fact, I'm lurking this forum since its very fucking inception in 2017 and not ONCE did I see an incel demand a stacy! On the contrary I saw hundreds of post where people would be more than happy with looksmatch and below.

Horrible reporter.
There is nothing wrong with man demanding women far above there looks.
who is this cuck to decide what others should have or not have.

d

There is nothing wrong with man demanding women far above there looks.
who is this cuck to decide what others should have or not have.
Low IQ.

It doesn't matter whether it's wrong or not. The point is that the statement that incels demand woman above their looksmatch is factually incorrect, as most incels would do EVERYTHING to just get their LOOKSMATCH (or even below)

Low IQ.

It doesn't matter whether it's wrong or not. The point is that the statement that incels demand woman above their looksmatch is factually incorrect, as most incels would do EVERYTHING to just get their LOOKSMATCH (or even below)
I just want a 4/10 cant go lower.

Theres just a personal limit, but I dont demand a gigastacy jumping on my dick ngl