Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity pyramid of toxic femininity

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
Pyramid of toxic femininity

here is the feminist propaganda opposite chart that pissed me off enough to make
the toxic femininity pyramid:

Toxic masculinity

What about women mocking men for having small penises? Hmm. Apparently that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that short men commit suicide at higher numbers. Nope. All that matters is women being offended by things they see online. As usual :forcedsmile:

What about women mocking men for having small penises? Hmm. Apparently that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that short men commit suicide at higher numbers. Nope. All that matters is women being offended by things they see online. As usual :forcedsmile:
if you put all the shit foids do in a pyramid, the letters would be too small to read.

View attachment 1276273

here is the feminist propaganda opposite chart that pissed me off enough to make
the toxic femininity pyramid:

View attachment 1276275
How many more racial diversity and toxic masculinity lectures does society need? Normies are well aware of the horrible education/employment/celibacy statistics for young men and they don't give a shit.

Should include Ghosting. I feel like a Cuck appealing to a girls over Tinder and Snap, like yeah duh i want sex with you, not know about your puppy dogs name or what kind of Country you wish to visit for your foreign Semester :reeeeee:

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back