Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PVP is enraging.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
It doesn't even matter how good you are, there will always be someone better than you, and even if not you will always make mistakes and misplays. Sometimes it's not even your fault when you have teammates.

Whenever I play pvp games I always find myself raging at some point and then I start to feel bad because I actually let a stupid game get the worst of me..

What do you guys usually do? What do you think?

Last edited:
i used to destroy joysticks when i was playing FIFA on my xbox, literally games can make u so rageful sometimes.

what pvp game do you usually play?

this is why i don't play pvp games because I'm trying to cope not rage

I loved to rape them on wow.

I want to play some PVP games, but I don't have any right now.
What should I play, please help.

I only play singleplayer games ngl

What do you guys usually do? What do you think?
I usually troll on online games kek. :feelskek: Its fucking hilarious saying random shit and annoying people to death. :feelsgah: Using a games features to annoy the opposite side and harass your own team is pretty funny too. :feelsWizard:When I lose I rage and start blaming everything I can. :feelsree:

It's fun to subjugate faggots in online games but I'm not good at shooters ngl and can never be bothered to try even if I was good

I loved to rape them on wow.

I wish I could do that. I have nothing in WoW as well. I am eve nafriad of doing PvP. It is over.

I kind of like the competition ngl. Its what I don't like about single player games as much because you are just playing against A.I.

Winning PvP games is nice but the stress of the competition makes me so on edge I can't help but scream sometimes.
this is why i don't play pvp games because I'm trying to cope not rage
This, exactly.

I just singleplayer now

That's one of the reasons why I typically avoid multiplayer games now, the other being the possibility of failing others, which scares me even in a game. For those reasons I prefer either casual or FFA stuff, that is if I pvp at all.

That's one of the reasons why I typically avoid multiplayer games now, the other being the possibility of failing others, which scares me even in a game. For those reasons I prefer either casual or FFA stuff, that is if I pvp at all.
hey man