Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Putting yourself out there is suicide fuel

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I joined this intermediate volleyball game with my friend because he kept asking me to join and wanted me to play so we could “pown noobs”. I thought why not, it’ll be a good way to be social and I can tell my parents that I am putting my meld out there.

Most ppl who join these are basically losers trying to make friends or normies who already got friends. each team requires minimum of 2 girls and we got 3 girls in our team.

I am very antisocial but I try my best to be social so I’ll say stuff like “nice try” and give high fives so they don’t ppl don’t think I am that quiet kid (they already do because being social is really hard). Meanwhile my 5/10 tall mixed friend is super social. He is also pretty good at volleyball with his killer spikes and blocks so he be basically mogs the entire team.

Today we went to grab beer after the game because one of the guy suggested it. We go to bar and while we are all eatingmy friend goes to the bathroom to wash his hands and this 6/10 noodle whore waits till he is gone and announces to the team “hey guys do any of you have any single friends? I am like really single and I have tried tinder and stuff”.

All the Numales guys start thinking and this ricecel yells out and says “we are all single guys here” and the noodle whore looks at him in disgust and tries to fake a laugh.

I just smile and I say “no my friend has a gf”. My friend has dated 7 girls and he is still dating a 4/10 curry foid.

After that I try talking to the noodlewhore but she ignores me. Then I try to talking to the blond girl beside me and she ignores me too by giving one word answers. Fuckkkk man. Putting yourself out there is not worth it. It’s suicide fuel and ruins your confidence.

Anyways when we are walking back home, noodle whore walks with me and friend and she is laughing at his shitty jokes.

His jokes.

What’s worst than spilling your coffee?
The holocsust.

Why did the girl fall off swing?
Because she had no arms.

Knock knock?
Who is it?
Not the girl with no arms.

Bitches will laugh at anything if they like you.

They don’t laugh at your jokes because the jokes are funny, they laugh at your jokes because they like you. Period. If they don’t like you then it doesn’t matter how funny your jokes are.

It’s over for you if you trying to put yourself out there. You’ll only get rejected like me.
I also get invited to volleyball by friends but never let them convince me, I would only look awkward playing it and would be the one who gets unlucky and fails

Yea it’s true, when I play bad I get made fun of hard but when the girl fails, then everyone is really supportive and cheer her on

Last edited:
There is no point in being social once you become blackpilled, unless you're chad.

You should have slapped that hoe who gave you one word answers, such disrespect should not go unanswered.

All the Numales guys start thinking and this ricecel yells out and says “we are all single guys here” and the noodle whore looks at him in disgust and tries to fake a laugh.
Classic Asian bitch :lul::lul::lul:

You should have slapped that hoe who gave you one word answers, such disrespect should not go unanswered.
May as well kill every girl in the west then

Serves you right for trying to be a normie. You cucked yourself fool. Just accept its over and life is much easier :lul:

Yea it’s true, when I play bad I get made fun of hard but when the girl fails, then everyone is really supportive and cheer her on
This hits so close to home, it hurts. Not only did normies ridicule me, but a lot of them had a burning hatred for me (inb4 you're just imagining things).

Lol. You'd think after all the chad experiments you wouldn't even think of putting yourself out there

I see you still haven't given up.

There's no point.
Good looking men would attract people, ugly men attract the flies.