Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putting yourself as a biological foid when you are a tranny foid on dating apps should be illegal

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I'm on dating apps as of now because I am trying to ascend and seen troons fucking trying to put themselves as biological foids when they aren't real foids fuck I even saw a troon on there I knew from High School and putting herself as a real foid when this fucker wasnt a true foid and I reported her and trying to trick men into sleeping with them, sure a lot of them are obvious troons but very few can be decieving and would trick people into thinking they are biological foids which could seriously traumatize someone

When you pull up to shwaty's crib and she got a bigger shlong than you

i dont even give a shit about the troons anymore. I hate foids so much that I couldn't care less what these lesser troons are up to.

And troons wonder why people hate them

I have a feeling @Stupid Clown has fantasies of being tricked into sleeping with trannies
He fantasies about being the tranny tricking niggas :feelsgah:

Yeah it shouldn't be allowed. It's along the same vein as catfishing.

Yeah it shouldn't be allowed. It's along the same vein as catfishing.
Ive heard from someone on this forum that lying about your income or height is apparently illegal as its rape which I wouldnt be surprised if its true but yet trannies lying about being trannies is ok?