Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Putting two mirrors next to each other

N

Norcuron957

Banned
-
Look at Astrosky’s new video on YouTube. My face is so asymmetrical when I do this my left side is chad tier attractive and my right side is subhuman. How could there be such a dramatic difference? No wonder I’ve never had a gf and I’m posting here.

Look at Astrosky’s new video on YouTube. My face is so asymmetrical when I do this my left side is chad tier attractive and my right side is subhuman. How could there be such a dramatic difference? No wonder I’ve never had a gf and I’m posting here.
I have a good jawline on my left and on the right my lower third is non developed. i can’t use it to my advantage because my eye area is awful. when i was younger i only chewed with one side of my mouth. The bones are already set. it’s over

i look ugly enough with just 1 mirror.

Ive never tried but Ill do it now

2 mirrors @ 90° makes 3d.

Im ugly

I have a good jawline on my left and on the right my lower third is non developed. i can’t use it to my advantage because my eye area is awful. when i was younger i only chewed with one side of my mouth. The bones are already set. it’s over
Same I always chewed on my right side

Try chewing your food on the other side

I have the same exact problem. I have been even made numerous posts whining about my face. My left side absolutely mogs my right side. Maybe it’s not chad tier, but definitely normie tier. The right side has more buccal fat, my right eye is droopy, I can’t grow a beard on my right, and the hairline on my right is receding

I've been very aware of this in the move The Shining but I never really got the whole point. I've read a number of posts online but none really explain things

The right side has more buccal fat, my right eye is droopy, I can’t grow a beard on my right, and the hairline on my right is receding

This exact same assymetries exist on everyone, this is taken into account if you were ever taught how to draw a face