Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Putting on contact lenses is more pain in the ass than I imagined, any contactlensescels?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
How do you put this shit on

It's not difficult at all.

lol no my eyes are fine.

I do it for cosmetic effect
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Because it's obvious that its fake
If it's obvious that it's fake then there is no point to continue but I have specifically picked a design that looks natural and I can't tell that it looks fake in the pictures I took.

How do you put this shit on
How long have you been using them? For me they were a pain the first 2-3 days but after that they were fine.

I tried but failed. My eyes are extra sensitive.

How long have you been using them? For me they were a pain the first 2-3 days but after that they were fine.
I used them for the first time yesterday

Took 30 mins to put the first eye one in then 3 mins to put the second eye and 10 mins to remove.

I did feel some burning at first but after a while it seemed fine, didn't really feel them much felt like they were not there.

I used them for the first time yesterday

Took 30 mins to put the first eye one in then 3 mins to put the second eye and 10 mins to remove.

I did feel some burning at first but after a while it seemed fine, didn't really feel them much felt like they were not there.
My recommendation is the first day just wear them 2 hours, then 4 hours the next day, then 8 the 3rd day. You should be good after that. And be careful not to put in backwards or they will hurt a lot.

My recommendation is the first day just wear them 2 hours, then 4 hours the next day, then 8 the 3rd day. You should be good after that. And be careful not to put in backwards or they will hurt a lot.
JFL I can't tell if they are backwards or not. How can you tell? I just look at the curvature of the lense but tbh I can't fucking tell the difference so I just try to use my best judgement.

I put them in, they always hurt when I put them in but after few seconds they settle in and don't hurt anymore, I guess that means I put them in correctly?

JFL I can't tell if they are backwards or not. How can you tell? I just look at the curvature of the lense but tbh I can't fucking tell the difference so I just try to use my best judgement.

I put them in, they always hurt when I put them in but after few seconds they settle in and don't hurt anymore, I guess that means I put them in correctly?
Put the lens on your finger and hold it up to you face so you can see it. If the edges are rounded kinda like a bowl, that is the correct way. If the edges are slightly sharp, then they are backwards and will hurt when you put it in.

Put the lens on your finger and hold it up to you face so you can see it. If the edges are rounded kinda like a bowl, that is the correct way. If the edges are slightly sharp, then they are backwards and will hurt when you put it in.
I know I seen the videos but I still can't fucking tell the difference JFL.

But it didn't hurt when I wore them only when I put them in so I guess I put them in the correct way?

I know I seen the videos but I still can't fucking tell the difference JFL.

But it didn't hurt when I wore them only when I put them in so I guess I put them in the correct way?
Yeah it’s kinda hard to tell at first, I’m a seasoned veteran. But if it doesn’t hurt then they are probably in correctly.

contactlens veteran here

yeah the first few months can be fucked, its something u gotta learn

after 7 years of having comtacts it can still be a burden sometimes

but it will def get easier over time brocel