Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Putting myself out there has only led to humiliation

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
I tried putting myself out there and I only have regrets. I wish I never tried in the first place that way I would've never had to deal with the embarrassment of rejection. It didn't increase my confidence it actually made me less confident and in these past couple months I've been the most socially anxious I've ever been.

There's no point trying to put myself out there when I'm a below average looking short autist. It hasn't helped me at all.

i have tried too,because of my brutal sociial anxiety it was not a good experience

This is why there's no point in approaching as an unattractive male

Normies want you to suffer. All their advice is designed to fuck you over

I Am Broken Too Mental Health GIF by Killswitch Engage

people are completely clueless about mental health, and their advice to incels shows this

many incels, who have issues with depression, anxiety and low self-esteem, would actively be harmed by bluepill or redpill advice to 'just approach women bro' or 'put yourself out there'. especially given how judgemental and neurotic modern foids are, to the point where approaching them in most contexts is actively stigmatized

it's like telling a vet with ptsd to 'just go to a warzone bro'

it's like telling an incel with depression to 'just be happy bro'

most advice given to incels ignores their mental issues, and just treats them as morally deficient. this advice will typically make things worse, not better. and the people who give it are a mixture of ignorant and malign

i have tried too,because of my brutal sociial anxiety it was not a good experience
The weird thing was that I wasn't very socially anxious at the time. I was being very confident it's just that doesn't mean shit when you're an unattractive autist.

I don't know if they necessarily want us to suffer with their advice but I think it comes from them projecting their own experiences onto us. They benefited from putting themselves out there because they aren't unattractive like we are. I think normies also give this advice because it's an easy way for them to dismiss any of our arguments in their head "Just be confident brah" "Put yourself out there"

people are completely clueless about mental health, and their advice to incels shows this

many incels, who have issues with depression, anxiety and low self-esteem, would actively be harmed by bluepill or redpill advice to 'just approach women bro' or 'put yourself out there'. especially given how judgemental and neurotic modern foids are, to the point where approaching them in most contexts is actively stigmatized

most advice given to incels ignores their mental issues, and just treats them as morally deficient. this advice will typically make things worse, not better. and the people who give it are a mixture of ignorant and malign
Extremely based

I don't know if they necessarily want us to suffer with their advice but I think it comes from them projecting their own experiences onto us. They benefited from putting themselves out there because they aren't unattractive like we are. I think normies also give this advice because it's an easy way for them to dismiss any of our arguments in their head "Just be confident brah" "Put yourself out there"
Normies hate rejects. Normies source enjoyment watching rejects suffer. Rejects suffering means we've been "put in our place". Normies definitely want us to suffer.

That said it is indeed projection a lot of the time too. They cling onto just world bullshit

Normies hate rejects. Normies source enjoyment watching rejects suffer. Rejects suffering means we've been "put in our place". Normies definitely want us to suffer.

That said it is indeed projection a lot of the time too. They cling onto just world bullshit
Sounds about right

Never give your hard earned money to the-rapists

I've tried approaching and dating apps since I was 18 and got nothing. Even nowadays if I take a xanax where I have 0 anxiety and will do stupid shit and not give a fuck it still doesn't work

Same here

In fact, it pushed me more towards the blackpill in itself.

Now, whenever I hear "touch grass" I instantly translate it to "reaffirm your beliefs"

I've tried approaching and dating apps since I was 18 and got nothing. Even nowadays if I take a xanax where I have 0 anxiety and will do stupid shit and not give a fuck it still doesn't work
I'm usually not that low inhib but I've done a couple cold approaches while drunk and they all went awfully

Same here

In fact, it pushed me more towards the blackpill in itself.

Now, whenever I hear "touch grass" I instantly translate it to "reaffirm your beliefs"
Yeah I had mostly forgotten about the blackpill up until my experiences reinforced it. I tried to move on from it for all of 2023 but I've ended up more blackpilled than ever. The blackpill being disproven by simply "touching grass" is one of the biggest lies I've ever been told.

cold approaches seem like a glorified humiliation ritual for us
Yeah and you know that you've also just boosted the foids ego from it

Yep that's the worst part, their egos are massive.
It feels like it doesn't matter what a foid looks like. There'll be someone giving her validation and inflating her ego.

It feels like it doesn't matter what a foid looks like. There'll be someone giving her validation and inflating her ego.
yeah males are literally cannon fodder for foids, if she doesn't like you she can just find another guy within a heartbeat.

Being high-inhib and closed off is a learned trait in a lot of cases. As a young boy I was pretty outgoing and talkative, but when I turned 13-14 I had to teach myself to be quiet and reserved because people started making fun of me and downright bullying me for my non-NT behavior and manner of speaking.

Being high-inhib and closed off is a learned trait in a lot of cases.
this

people will behave that way once they become used to the culture expecting them to behave that way

this happens to young incels, because nobody wants to hear them out or have anything to do with them, so they learn to keep to themselves

but in a place like the uk, barely anyone talks to strangers in public, and people tend to be closed-off, because that's the culture and they have learned to behave that way. so anyone can learn this kind of behaviour, it's a result of the society around them

they’re narcissistic assholes who only care about themselves

Yeah I had mostly forgotten about the blackpill up until my experiences reinforced it. I tried to move on from it for all of 2023 but I've ended up more blackpilled than ever. The blackpill being disproven by simply "touching grass" is one of the biggest lies I've ever been told.
The blackpill is proven by touching grass

If women don't want to talk to you don't talk to them. If women don't find your presence pleasing walk away. Everything else is masochism.

I tried putting myself out there and I only have regrets
Yea we know it. The point is: normies know it too.
They want you to be miserable and sad, and maybe even kill yourself they think its funny, because you are losing and they are winning.