Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putting effort into your threads is detrimental

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The percentage of people who actually read your shit is severely low tbh. Most people will read the title, assume what the post is about and then leave a reply. Don't waste your effort linking sources, writing paragraphs and intent.

The worst people on the website are the ones who see your title, skip whatever text you present and leave their opinionated argument like jfl. Back when I used to be serious into threads, I'd make an entire list of arguments and counter arguments, and there'll at least be 4 retards who bring up some dipshit argument that you ALREADY debunked in the post jfl.

There's really no point to it, you're going to get up to 100 replies and thousands of views on some copout topic like rape, penislosus, Elliot Rodger or whatever. People just look at the title and go off from there, your detailed posts and arguments will be ignored for the sake of short attention span.

Your title should be Textwallpill

I try having my high iq/effort posts centralized into about 3 paragraphs. The people that make entire pages are fucking dumb tbh. Do proper spacing as well so people can get a good idea even when they skim through it.

wow look at you

you're going to get up to 100 replies and thousands of views on some copout topic like rape, penislosus, Elliot Rodger or whatever
God that hammy thing was ULTRA unfunny, it's like the worst part of every normie post trying his hardest to be funny.

God that hammy thing was ULTRA unfunny, it's like the worst part of every normie post trying his hardest to be funny.
holy shit man same
"it's funnier the 524534th time right? XD"

A lot of quality, timeless inceliterature gets buried and forgotten due to the transient nature of internet forums.
What should really be done is compile these texts into a 1000 page textbook and teach it as a high school subject.

A lot of quality, timeless inceliterature gets buried and forgotten due to the transient nature of internet forums.
What should really be done is compile these texts into a 1000 page textbook and teach it as a high school subject.
the worst part is that my threads aren't even massive, they're only a few lines long, usually 4 to 6
yet people act like I'm writing entire novels when I point out that people aren't reading it jfl @ these retards

this is exactly why I stopped being high effort a long time ago, jfl wasting your time writing paragraphs of text in this forum

this is exactly why I stopped being high effort a long time ago, jfl wasting your time writing a paragraph of text in this forum
fify tbh
what makes me so mad is that I've shrunk my posts to the point where there are only like 2 to 5 sentences, yet people still REFUSE to read it jfl

the worst part is that my threads aren't even massive, they're only a few lines long, usually 4 to 6
yet people act like I'm writing entire novels when I point out that people aren't reading it jfl @ these retards
Meanwhile an average comment on braincels:
Avglenpost

fify tbh
what makes me so mad is that I've shrunk my posts to the point where there are only like 2 to 5 sentences, yet people still REFUSE to read it jfl
it may be due to the lack of motivation to read altogether, which often happens to me. Laziness as a product of social isolation and loneliness is very common here and I don't judge anyone for it.

tldr, but I hate overprotective daddies of teen girls

i rarely make them

jfl ngl tbh ok