Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Putin’s dream

Putin is an oligarch scum, but the USSR should return.

the only dream putin should have is to get some inches taller and gain his hair back

I thought USSR was literally better for everyone. I'm definetly not a commie, it's just what I read and heard from Russians
Of course russians support USSR. Because it was just a more powerful and bigger russia

It's just about russian nationalism

Of course russians support USSR. Because it was just a more powerful and bigger russia

It's just about russian nationalism
Back then it was the Russians who wanted a smaller Russia because they thought they were giving the ethnics too much, kek. That’s why they elected Boris Yeltsin.

I thought USSR was literally better for everyone. I'm definetly not a commie, it's just what I read and heard from Russians
It was, People in all the republics voted to keep the USSR but the reformer politicians in Russia wanted it to fall so they could make big money, this is how the oligarch class came to be.

It was, People in all the republics voted to keep the USSR but the reformer politicians in Russia wanted it to fall so they could make big money, this is how the oligarch class came to be.
Thanks. That's interesting, I didn't know that