Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin ruined the only female attention i was getting

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
the only times foids would show any sign of slight interest in me is when they found out im (partly) serbian.

those dumb ass whores would always say shit like"oo siberia? thats in russia. are you russian?? thats cool"

not wanting to ruin the momentum i would simply say yes and start speaking a mix of polish and serbian and they assume its russian. they often seemed a bit impressed and interested but im too autistic to fully confirm those kind of signals.

anyways, after the war all those foids ignorantly support ukraine and now i never ever get compliments or female attention anymore of my "russian" background.

my last bit of hope is gone
avatars-000742309378-7414id-t500x500.jpg

Be a good Slav and support Putin in his quest tor recreate the Soviet Union. You'll be rewarded with hordes of whores to rape.

Just say Serbia is in the Ukraine? (No need to thank me, always happy to help out the bros.)

It's not even wrong lmao yikes

Be a good Slav and support Putin in his quest tor recreate the Soviet Union. You'll be rewarded with hordes of whores to rape.
>Putin
>recreate the Soviet Union

Yeah, and JFK wanted to bring back the British Empire?

Just adapt and pretend to be Ukrainian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back