Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Putin is the leader we need to stamp out toxic feminism

workricecel4life

workricecel4life

Greycel
Maybe he is good in this sphere, but look at how common people live in russian and other countries post-soviet. We are in fucking poorness hell.

He's a better actor than most actors in world politics. Liberal faggots hate him very much. At best he can help destabilize the degenerate west, not much more we can ask.

Putin is based af

Putin is my dad but nobody will believe me here

Putin is absolutely fucking based.

I hope he nukes the West and Israel

What we need is a mix of traditional values and basic human rights.

Maybe he is good in this sphere, but look at how common people live in russian and other countries post-soviet. We are in fucking poorness hell.
That's because your nation's are sanctioned to hell by the west who controls the majority of the world's wealth. If Putin relented and opened his country (i.e. surrended power to the international finance groups) you would get materially wealthier... for a time at least. Even the most well off nations are seeing ever decreasing buying power. Also your country will get absolutely pozzed and all your celebrations and cultural practises will get pimped out by capital. So it's a double edged sword.

I would probably be killed in Russia by fucking slavs.

That's because your nation's are sanctioned to hell by the west who controls the majority of the world's wealth. If Putin relented and opened his country (i.e. surrended power to the international finance groups) you would get materially wealthier... for a time at least. Even the most well off nations are seeing ever decreasing buying power. Also your country will get absolutely pozzed and all your celebrations and cultural practises will get pimped out by capital. So it's a double edged sword.
Im not exactly from Russia, but actually its about money always stolen by government and not invested in development of different spheres. That's why everyone except rich people in Moscow, Peterburg live shit life

Not putting my hopes on him at all. Hitler was the last man to really represent a serious threat to the elites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back