Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin is an incel and Zelensky is a Chad

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Putin is a manlet incel and he is getting mogged by Gigachad Zelensky

they are both 170 cm jfl, battle of the manlets

both of themm are ugly and short but at least they're still sex havers

depressedsoul resurrection

Putin is just older, since they're both manlets if we're talking about their younger versions Putin moggs, both slav subhumans tho

Saying they are chad or incel is an insult to incels. They are both sex having kike cum gobbling normies.

Putin is just older, since they're both manlets if we're talking about their younger versions Putin moggs, both slav subhumans tho
Zelensky is a jew, not a slav.

IMG 3041

Putin legit has some of the worst plastic surgery faces I've ever seen. Why the fuck do people go through all that crap just to look like a bloated potato.

They're both ugly. Atleast Putin is the only one in the world with big balls to fight NATO.

But Ukraine is losing miserably? Unless you literally mean their physical appearance, in which case he only hairmogs. He is also a fucking manlet jfl

zelensky is jestermaxxed manlet
putin is assasinmaxxed manlet

Believe me, Putin is much more of a Chad than Zelensky.

Z is a puppet, while P is the real deal.

What kind of a Chad is this?

Last edited:
Putin at 70 is physically capable of overpowering and beating up Zelensky at 45.

Zelensky is a jew.

This is what copium addicts unironically believe
I guess having roughly 20% of your country occupied, dropping to the lowest gdp per capita in europe and 10% of the pop fleeing to never return which will cripple them economically for decades is winning.

I guess having roughly 20% of your country occupied, dropping to the lowest gdp per capita in europe and 10% of the pop fleeing to never return which will cripple them economically for decades is winning.
If you have to do mental gymnastics like this to justify how you're still technically winning by some theoretical metric that you don't actually care about and that no one else cares about then you're losing

both are short and low tier normies, which is normie for eastern euro standards

This is what copium addicts unironically believe
If you look at anything other than CNN you would know this. You can’t be serious :feelskek:

If you look at anything other than CNN you would know this. You can’t be serious :feelskek:
If you look at the map and where the frontlines are you will know this

If you look at the map and where the frontlines are you will know this
Go back to reddit with your marvel movies and funko pops, zelensky worship and dicksucking :lul:

Ooo a map! That changes everything!

KYS you gullible cretin. I assume you also believe Biden is a fully functional person and Trump is an evil rapist who “colluded with Russia” and that all incels are evil killers and that we must “believe all women” because this is what the media tells you :feelskek: :feelstastyman:

Believe me, Putin is much more of a Chad than Zelensky.

Z is a puppet, while P is the real deal.

What kind of a Chad is this?

Ok I've seen enough. Where can I sign up for Wagner PMC?

Ooo a map! That changes everything!

KYS you gullible cretin. I assume you also believe Biden is a fully functional person and Trump is an evil rapist who “colluded with Russia” and that all incels are evil killers and that we must “believe all women” because this is what the media tells you :feelskek: :feelstastyman:
Least delusional and emotional copium addict
The Polish foreign legion is also invading Russia:society:

Least delusional and emotional copium addict
The Polish foreign legion is also invading Russia:society:
F6DFF356 4245 4EAF B4CE EEF01E87F914

This is your based chad

Also don’t know why you called Putin an incel as an insult jfl. Forget where you are? This ain’t reddit you cuck :lul:

If laughing means I’m emotional then so be it :feelskek::feelstastyman:

View attachment 772816

This is your based chad

Also don’t know why you called Putin an incel as an insult jfl. Forget where you are? This ain’t reddit you cuck :lul:
I never said that. All I said was he is a manlet incel and he is getting mogged by Gigachad Zelensky

I never said that. All I said was he is a manlet incel and he is getting mogged by Gigachad Zelensky
Zelensky dresses as a woman and dances for the entertainment of gay brainlets like you. Nothing else to be said about it :lul:

Ok I've seen enough. Where can I sign up for Wagner PMC?
Even if you have the prerequisite military training and experience that PMCs typically require, be very careful about taking on contracts from Wagner, especially if you're living in a NATO country. Your domestic spy agency will flag and profile you as a potential risk and enemy of the state. You will be classified as an enemy operative and be treated similar to jihadi militants. You could lose your citizenship and find yourself imprisoned and interrogated in a black site facility. You'll be persona non grata.

It's not worth the risk. And besides, the pay isn't that great.

Even if you have the prerequisite military training and experience that PMCs typically require, be very careful about taking on contracts from Wagner, especially if you're living in a NATO country. Your domestic spy agency will flag and profile you as a potential risk and enemy of the state. You will be classified as an enemy operative and be treated similar to jihadi militants. You could lose your citizenship and find yourself imprisoned and interrogated in a black site facility. You'll be persona non grata.

You will also just get killed especially since wagner is all but officially at war with the russian regular army now in addition to hohols

Yeah obviously I would have to emigrate to Russia and leave the West behind once and for all. I'm kind of ok with that actually. It would just be nice if Russian was a little easier haha

You will also just get killed especially since wagner is all but officially at war with the russian regular army now in addition to hohols
Russian civilians have great respect for Wagner

I love jewkrainian cock!! Especially Zelensky’s tranny cock!! Now I’m gonna post AnilBashirs avi to prove what a faggot I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back