Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Putin came to Kremlin urgently right now

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Nuclear war maybe:feelsLSD:

1656190830928m

God I hope so.

Russians just took Sieverdonetsk. He and his entourage were probably gonna celebrate with some hookers

@Uggo Mongo @WizardofSoda @shii410

How significant of a move is this :feelswhere:

Hard to say. After a brutal 7 week fighting Russia took control of Severodonetsk. Now across the river to the West is Severodonetsk's sister city of Lysychansk which both are ~100,000 people. But either way it is still a big achievement to take Severodonetsk.

Another possibility is yesterday I think the first US MLRS rocket trucks showed up in Ukraine they have a 70-80km range and pinpoint accuracy. They were shooting at night time yesterday so might be shooting at night today as well.

Hard to say. After a brutal 7 week fighting Russia took control of Severodonetsk. Now across the river to the West is Severodonetsk's sister city of Lysychansk which both are ~100,000 people. But either way it is still a big achievement to take Severodonetsk.

Another possibility is yesterday I think the first US MLRS rocket trucks showed up in Ukraine they have a 70-80km range and pinpoint accuracy. They were shooting at night time yesterday so might be shooting at night today as well.

With Severodonetsk captured Luhansk peoples republic now almost controlls all off the past oblast territories

With Severodonetsk captured Luhansk peoples republic now almost controlls all off the past oblast territories

Ya a big success as the LPR now can have its full normal borders of the province.

Allah, let the missiles fly

1656212022659.jpg

Putin not looking too good.

One can only hope.
Let him fry some soys:feelsLightsaber:

I heard they evacuated civilians from at least one of these cities before hand, don't remember which one though.
Tbh they are not that strategically important aside from being part of Luhansk oblast.

@Uggo Mongo @WizardofSoda @shii410

How significant of a move is this :feelswhere:
Don't know. I need Trump the rightful President back in office though I'm already tired of these ever increasing gas prices

All these type of news are cope and scaremongering tbh. Presidents do this kind of shit hundreds of times, in the forum burbuja.info which is full of schizoids and conspiracy theorists they're always sharing info from unreliable sources such as tweets or blogs of presidents going on urgent trips to the government place or to another residence without explanation, always with retarded messages like "president Biden is in Camp David for reasons unknown, this is it, false flag attack incoming and nuclear war" kek.

All these type of news are cope and scaremongering tbh. Presidents do this kind of shit hundreds of times, in the forum burbuja.info which is full of schizoids and conspiracy theorists they're always sharing info from unreliable sources such as tweets or blogs of presidents going on urgent trips to the government place or to another residence without explanation, always with retarded messages like "president Biden is in Camp David for reasons unknown, this is it, false flag attack incoming and nuclear war" kek.
What's your name on that forum ? :feelswhere:

What's your name on that forum ? :feelswhere:
Not gonna say it because I don't want to get doxxed kek. But I'll give you a clue I'm not one of the "popular" guys. Good luck :feelsokman:

Nuclear war maybe:feelsLSD:
I wish, but that would save me from my hell, and the universe is insistent I stay alive and continue to suffer, so I highly doubt it.