Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin boyz are cucked

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
They support one of the traitors who dismembered the glorious union of USSR to make it a capitalist state led by industrial conglomerates for his personnal profit only. The fact that so many russians support him is beyond me. And this clown now pretends he want to restore the glorious heritage of a nation that he destroyed 30 years ago. I feel sad for Stalin.

stalin was another shithead
imagine believing in politicianz
cucked af

stalin was another shithead
imagine believing in politicianz
cucked af
I don't believe in Stalin. Stalin would have erased the Putin the weasel of all his family pictures though. And that would have been based of him. :feelsthink:

Ummm I'm pretty sure Putin was against the dissolution of the USSR. He was pissed that Gorbachev just put an end to the country in December 1991.

Ummm I'm pretty sure Putin was against the dissolution of the USSR. He was pissed that Gorbachev just put an end to the country in December 1991.
Still he took part in Eltsin's government and even managed to get in power of his dismembered regime. :feelsseriously: