Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Put in my 2 week notice yesterday, fuck you retail cucks

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Fuck these retail cucks for screwing me over and putting people in better positions over me despite me having more seniority FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCK YOU FOR DRIVING ME MORE SUICIDAL AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY TO YOU WHY I WANTED TO LEAVE MY POSITION FUCK YOU!!!!!

they think we are dogs they always waIk over us

they think we are dogs they always waIk over us
My first retail job walked all over me so hard I should have quit on the spot

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCK YOU FOR DRIVING ME MORE SUICIDAL AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY TO YOU WHY I WANTED TO LEAVE MY POSITION FUCK YOU!!!!!

Any kind of work as incel is already hell not sure how long i can take this shit, you arleady have nothing and on top of that you are forced to wageslave like a dog living is pure hell.

Any kind of work as incel is already hell not sure how long i can take this shit, you arleady have nothing and on top of that you are forced to wageslave like a dog living is pure hell.
I worked fast food and I will never do that crap again

man i hate this world so much
The only company that treats their workers well is Costco and thats about it, imagine that, a company that treats its workers so well almost nobody quits ever

The only company that treats their workers well is Costco and thats about it, imagine that, a company that treats its workers so well almost nobody quits ever
do they treat incels good too

I too left retail a couple years back. complete waste of time.

do they treat incels good too
They do, Costco is better than 99.99% of union jobs and my job is union and still is shit which shows my union is failing me because unions exist to protect incels

They do, Costco is better than 99.99% of union jobs and my job is union and still is shit which shows my union is failing me because unions exist to protect incels
oh thats nice. imagine like working in walmart as a incel and get verybally and physically abused jfl

oh thats nice. imagine like working in walmart as a incel and get verybally and physically abused jfl
If Walmart really does actually physically abuse employees (wouldnt be surprised since I heard too many shitty things about them) I can never have any fucking normie try to physically abuse me without me going berserk and elbowing them violently (In GTA of course)

If Walmart really does actually physically abuse employees (wouldnt be surprised since I heard too many shitty things about them) I can never have any fucking normie try to physically abuse me without me going berserk and elbowing them violently (In GTA of course)
same if someone tried to harm me i will rage like a jigger

same if someone tried to harm me i will rage like a jigger
I remember a customer verbally abused me once and I nearly fucking destroyed them and thank fuck a good manager stepped in

@gymcellragefuel would rip any customer who tries to verbally abuse him if those assholes even have the balls to try to yell at him because most would be too scared to raise their voice at him

I remember a customer verbally abused me once and I nearly fucking destroyed them and thank fuck a good manager stepped in

@gymcellragefuel would rip any customer who tries to verbally abuse him if those assholes even have the balls to try to yell at him because most would be too scared to raise their voice at him
Based. Thank God I’m not working retail

I hope you find a better job brocel :feelsokman: . Or NEET if you can

Based. Thank God I’m not working retail
I'm considering being a police officer so I can be harsh on foids with no punishment or becoming a personal trainer if the police wont accept me

Yeah we already have a bad life we don’t need someone to make shit worse

Based brocel jobs like that normies treat us like shit

Corporate is totalitarian. Abuse is a byproduct of that. Best to be in the investor class.

IMG 2575

i didnt even give them a notice when i left the cucktail