Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Put 'entitled' argument to rest

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
It's time to put the 'entitlement' argument to rest once and for all. Saying nobody is 'entitled' to sex is a moot point. Nobody is entitled to food, water, shelter, or healthcare either because there is no such thing as 'natural rights' that guarantee anyone those things. Until the turn of the 20th century women weren't entitled to vote, until Roe v. Wade women weren't entitled to terminate their pregnancies. We as a society decide who is entitled to what so telling an incel he's not entitled to sex isn't saying anything, because the only reason he's not is literally because that's what you decided.

Here’s a reply bro

This whole entitlement shit is just an easy way for a low IQ thing to end a conversation. It's the equivalent of "you don't pay the bills in this house" used by idiot low IQ parents.

normies mention entitlement often because it's an emotional, bluepilled concept and they have no logical counter-arguments against the blackpill

Entitlement is just something that people make up when they feel like something is good or bad enough to warrant large-scale action. If enough people were very unhappy due to lack of sex people would be entitled to it.

I see this got posted to IT. I cannot post to reddit nor do I have any desire to so I'll debunk their retarded comments here.

SykoSarah said:
Incels, not knowing the term "false equivalence" since 1993. Not having food, water, shelter, or healthcare can result in death. Not being able to vote means lacking representation, making you more vulnerable to legislation that screws you over. Not having sex just reduces your chances of unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

She conveniently chose to outright ignore the numerous studies that link sexual activity with a variety of health benefits, and ones that show loneliness to be increase one's risk of numerous diseases including cardiovascular disease and dementia/Alzheimer's disease. This isn't fringe science and anyone can find the papers if they make an effort to look.

This pandemic is perhaps the only time when public health officials and politician actually acknowledged the dangers of isolation and loneliness to people's mental health because now most people were at risk from this. I am not exaggerating, they brought a psychologist on the radio to talk about how important human contact is. Yet under normal circumstances, a large number of lonely men are just expected to be okay with living in isolation. If the only consequences of not having sex is a reduction in STDs and unwanted pregnancies, why aren't normies abstaining from sex and partying, even during a pandemic when lives are on the line?
Dread-wolf-take-me said:
You have access to sex through prostitution. You don’t want the sex, you’re pissed the fuck off because you want to be the guy that gets the girl he wants and you’re not
Firstly, paying for sex is criminalized in my country and even though it is pretty widespread, it's not completely safe either and if a man gets busted he can go to jail. So no, I don't technically "have access". Secondly, anyone here can tell you that it's not just about sex. Sex is really just a side effect of being valued and accepted by others. No, fucking a prostitute that resents me doesn't solve anything. I want to be loved, I want a family, I want to be respected, I want to be invited places, I want to be missed when I'm not around. These are basic things the average human being has.

And I've hired prostitutes who were much hotter and younger than any civilian woman I'd ever hope to be with so his point about "getting the girl he wants" is moot.

Last edited:
Entitlement is just something that people make up when they feel like something is good or bad enough to warrant large-scale action. If enough people were very unhappy due to lack of sex people would be entitled to it.
tbh

Females are not entitled to freedom from rape.