Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Put a scamming foid in her place.

• Thread starter autistic_celibate32
  • Start date
A

autistic_celibate32

Greycel
I put a scammer foid in her place. This what what I wrote to her when I realize she was trying to scam me. “Not interested in the Scam you fucking femoid cunt go kys.”
I then blocked her foid ass. Lol

autistic_celibate32

blackpill saves pocket.

Not relevant agent
Well I’m 33 and never been in a relationship. And I’ve only had sex through paying disgusting foids. I sworn to myself never again.

Well I’m 33 and never been in a relationship. And I’ve only had sex through paying disgusting foids. I sworn to myself never again.
Age pills me
I’ve also only had sex through hooker

She needed a punch in the face instead. I don't get how you "owned" her by saying that

Age pills me
I’ve also only had sex through hooker
When will those retards in the government realize that we need to have legalized prostitution across the country?

When will those retards in the government realize that we need to have legalized prostitution across the country?
At least Denmark, does it right they not only legalize prostitution, but they PAY disabled people to have sex. That includes people on the autism spectrum like most of us.

NYC it’s somewhat legalized. At least most of the city is lawless anyway so you can get a away with a lot like scamming hookers

Congratulations!